4/25/2019 - BFA / Warfront Zone Lag

My characters in Boralus and Drustvar are fine. But my hunter, currently in Voldun, is suffering massive lag. EDIT: I logged back in on my hunter. The lag is still horrible. He managed to fly to the Sanctuary of the Devoted but didn’t receive credit for the quest…that he had to turn in to fly to the sanctuary. When I try to move he snaps around and interacting with anything takes forever.

5 Likes

+1 Experiencing the same.

1 Like

Getting massive lag in Drustvar.

I’m getting the same issue. As soon as I got to Vol’dun everything started lagging but my ping never changed. Other people in general chat are reporting the same issue.

1 Like

Do you have warmode on or off? I noticed lag in voldun with warmode off.

Also noticing this. Wasn’t experiencing anything anywhere else, but as soon as I hit Vol’dun the lag hit.

Same. On multiple toons over multiple days only Voldun is having severe lag issues. Home realm is Thrall.

1 Like

Also Thrall home realm and voldun lag without any change in latency which is normally 30/31

Same here. Flight Master’s Whistle wouldn’t even work. The bird would pick me up and drop me off in the same spot without taking me anywhere.

Only in Voldun. Every other zone I went to, it was fine.

Went to Vo’dun after hearing about people getting lag.Something definitely is wrong with Vol’dun.
Lag is very bad but my Latency is normal at 55/56 or lower.
I have warmode off.

My realm is Alexstrasza and Terokkar

Having the same problem on Blackhand right now.

1 Like

Ditto… I assume this is once again caused by CRZ considering other locations are just fine???

CRZ is such a broken system. Please blizzard, just merge the servers all the way or stop the CRZ crud… this half in/half out is causing horrible user experience.

massive lag in Voldun on Stormrage

Same here. Massive lag in Voldun on Stormrage. Every other zone is fine, it’s just Voldun, where it’s unplayable.

I have the same issue at Voldun. Can’t even do the Turtle quest. So much delay doing any actions. Restarted the game, and restarted my computer, but still the same issue.

Dito here, i even went as far as to report it as a latency issue. got the ever so helpful response of

I was more than happy to check into things on our end, however it doesn’t look like there are any known issues which would be affecting a realm or realm group in specific zones. Any temporary issues should have since been resolved, so if you are still experiencing this latency/lag, I encourage you to report this on our Technical Support forums.

Less then helpful…

1 Like

Well of course, its never an issue on their end, its always our problem, what a coincidence everyone in the same zone is having the same issue.

Howdy Everyone!

Thank you for all the reports so far we are looking into this but need additional information from anyone experiencing this issue. Please provide the below information if you haven’t already.

Server:
Zone:
Time:

Again thank you for all the reports so far. We will update this thread with any additional information we might need or with updates as we receive them.

Server: Thrall
Zone: Vol’dun
Time: 5:32 PM

Massive lag, latency is 99/101 ms.

I can confirm the massive lag on the Thrall server. This is near unplayable, please look into it!