Boralus Harbor latency

Is there any update on the Boralus Harbor latency everyone is experiencing? It’s up to 5-10 seconds now. It’s especially noticeable at the mission command table and when recruiting new troops.

I’m not experiencing any latency. It’s best not to speak for everyone when seeking support.

That said, have you done the basic connection troubleshooting?

1 Like

I imagine you’re not on Thunderlord. When I asked in general chat, everyone that replied was having the issue too. I’m so sorry for including you in on the “everyone”. I hope I didn’t insult you with the inclusion. As well, there is zero point in troubleshooting my rig or my connection for a Blizzard issue.

Well, I’ve experienced this issue firsthand today, as well as last night between 10pm-12am EST. Takes forever to even loot a corpse. 10s min here. Tested from 2 different pc’s on different networks.

Thank you, Venatrix.
It is also impacting selling to vendors and the Scrap-O-Matic 1000.

Unfortunately, basic troubleshooting is part of the deal. I wasn’t offended when you included everybody, it’s just not a good idea to do it when you don’t know with 100% certainty if it truly is a widespread problem or if there’s something more specific going on.

That doesn’t mean absolutely everyone on the realm. That only means those who replied are having the issue. You have no idea if those who didn’t reply are experiencing the issue or not.

Instead of placing blame, let’s do some basic troubleshooting. In addition to the support article I posted above, let’s also run a WinMTR.

If that comes back normal with no ping spikes or anything, I’d reset your UI to rule out a potential interface issue:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/7549

1 Like

Feel free to go waste someone else’s time Terise. I was being flippant about offending you. I really don’t care. As soon as you presumed to give me a lesson about “not to speak for everyone when seeking support” told me everything I needed to know about your “helpfulness”.
People, like you, that try to waste people’s time with unnecessary trouble-shooting are the bane of customer service.
I am a trainer, and supervisor, for a major hospital chain’s Network Operation Center. I know how to test my PC, my local area network, out to the my internet drain, and to Blizzard’s servers.
My post was intended for Blizzard to investigate and comment on their awareness.

Best of luck to you then!

Hey everyone!

We are looking into this issue and are collecting information on another forum, if you have a moment please provide the requested information on that thread.

Latency issues in zones