3v3 MMR Nerfed? No one Qing?

Holy cow for the love of azeroth listen to this man!

1 Like

the game sucks nobody wants to play, this isnt an mmr issue its the game being fun issue.

I mean I disagree with you.

People have had issues with game play forever.

Game play isn’t any worse now than it was during corrupted season or any season you name there were boring toxic things.

4 Likes

Game is dead. I encourage anyone who’s 2400-2750 and obtained their gladiator to just tank your rating and make bank by selling carries to 2.1.

Maybe if you make enough people quit in the lower bracket from queuing into multiglad and current season glads at 1800 in 227 gear they’ll pay attention to mmr issues.

We kept facing AWC champs and R1s at 2.6-2.7mmr and would win 11 lose 15 1.5 months ago.

MMR DECAY :clap:
Edit: And CR DECAY ofc :clap:

2 Likes

DECAYING IN MY CHAIR

waiting for q to pop

3 Likes

something tells me they’ve given up on this season completely.

A cynical person might suspect that they are neglecting SL pvp in order to drive more pvpers to buy TBC boosts.

1 Like

Yes but that’s cause u r a G bro

Yep at 1800 + fighting r1s good game

1 Like

There used to be players of equal skill among the r1s you face. Now it’s just one or two teams with awc players on alts at 2.1k+.

Like a glad dk I know dropped from 2300 to 1900 cr. Another ele on my btag actually tanked from 2100 to 1800.

It takes dedication as a developer to mess this game so badly. You literally have all the tools previous development did to tune things. Nope. Ignore all that and work on Choreghast.

8 Likes

It’s actually just gotten worse. I think you gotta add rating decay, dawg.

Bump…

10char

3 Likes

i tanked from 2230 to 1900 this week on my alt. I was so bored of sitting in LFG that I decided to play with people like at 2150. From there, I got lower, started to play with people at like 2100, then 2050, and now I am at 1980 :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok guys i was wrong a minor mmr buff didnt fix the ladder

another exemplary job by blizzard entertainment

1 Like

Idk seems fine to me.

3 Likes

just can’t understand how they can see this and do nothing lol not like they’re against making mmr changes mid season theyve already done it multiple times

2 Likes

No point now, everyone is waiting for 9.1 or playing classic.

Sad because what Vindi linked was the actual reason so many people got behind in gear unless you went the rbg route. The issue was always mmr being busted. I quit for over a month, at one point I had nearly a 60% win rate and was getting 5 points for a win and losing 15 for a loss, to teams with higher c.r and mmr.

Knowing you aren’t going to get gear because of the busted mmr actually caused the participation decline, not gear being locked behind rating. Also there are a lot and I mean a lot of bad players in the bracket I sit in. Like so bad that I have a positive win rate as unholy at this point.

1 Like

Holinka mentioned in the interview that inflation is going to be higher next season. I think he also said that he wasn’t happy with how long this season lasted. Both should help mmr in 9.1, hopefully it doesn’t take too long to come out

nbd just write off an entire year and change of wow ladder pvp it’s fine

e s p o r t s

1 Like