395/400 Item Level Emissaries: Yes please

So heroic BfD caliber loot for afk content? Explains the state of BfA I suppose

4 Likes

Heroic dungeons give 355. M0s give 370. Killing a random npc in the open world on tuesday gives more loot than a M0 dungeon since you aren’t even GUARENTEED gear in a dungeon.

3 Likes

Correct my bad thought he put Mythic.

1 Like

Doesn’t make it any less dumb :slight_smile:

referring to the sytem and not you

1 Like

For the achievement and the pets/ mounts.

What achievement? What mount? What does normal bring? What does HEROIC bring besides AotC?

1 Like

I think you should look this up. If you don’t know what achievements someone would get in LFR and what mounts drop in there, I think you should spend a little time educating yourself.

No one cares about LFR. I am asking what achievement/mounts are exclusive to Normal/Heroic that you can’t get in LFR besides AotC. There aren’t any.

1 Like

How about you leave that kind of thinking to the doctors…

Most people are done with achievement runs, and I can possibly give you the mount talk but honestly who will go in an kill mekka with a guild or pug for the rest of the x pack for a mount.

I responded to this. So yes some people care about LFR.

If you ever wondered why Raider.io became a thing… i present to you exhibit A.

4 Likes

They won’t on Tuesday when tagging a mob in the world gives better gear. Unless they want to wait in an over an hour long queue.

1 Like

This is true. And the Story is such a raging mess that “dO It FoR tHe cOnTeNt nOt ThE rEwArDs” Doesnt really work either

It simply invalidates a lot of content. If offered 2 equal rewards how many will actually take the harder option just for the sake of it?

1 Like

Honestly I think i get better WF and TF doing world quests.

Because world quests scale, LFR does not. As in, I can be minimum ilvl to queue for LFR and get guaranteed 370 loot when gear from world quests would be 20 ilvl lower. And even when you get to the point where WQ rewards 370 LFR is just more chances at loot. Why do people that are normal-mythic geared run LFR? Because there’s usually about 10 of them in LFR when I go on alts. They’re tinkering with specs, fishing for forges, farming shards, going to help their friends. There are many reasons to do LFR that aren’t “this loot is an upgrade”.

I’m presuming you meant LFR there again because it’s not 25 ilvl higher than normal. But again, Emissary rewards scale. You don’t hit 120 on a fresh toon and get 395 gear. To get 385 Azerite now requires having ~378 ilvl.

ilvl scaling in world content is fine, and this really just messes up the loot reward structure.

How do you guarantee loot from lfr cause i must be doing something wrong?

3 Likes

Don’t agree. A new 120 or a returning player could be geared up faster by raiding than by doing world content. We have been getting a few returning players lately in my guild and they come to one or two raids and they are fully geared.

I will go into LFR tomorrow because I have to do that quest.

1 Like

Wait you mean if you carry someone on a new 120 through Heroic and funnel them gear they…they…they get gear faster than doing world content. I would have never thought of that.

Like Turnberry said if you validate carries as a form of gearing then paying for mythic carries invalidates all other content.

2 Likes