36% of all Alliance PVP players are on Benediction

In the America’s over 1/3 of all Alliance play on one server.

How does Blizzard allow something like this to happen? Benediction was a very balanced server until it wasn’t. Over 15K alliance are now dominating the server and the horde population is beginning to dwindle because of it.

It’s no surprise that many alliance transferred realms after being griefed by horde dominated populations. It’s mind boggling that Blizzard allowed them to overpopulate a different one.

6 Likes

Blizzard has only themselves to blame. When smaller servers started to die out, they expected you to transfer. It’s too risky to transfer to a small or medium server because of the cooldown. They could have been connecting servers over the summer, but here we are.

5 Likes

According to some of the horde players here, alliance are the only ones who leave a server when they start getting dominated. Horde can’t be dwindling, they are too tough, right? :slight_smile:

14 Likes

theres no other explanation besides blizzard’s mismanagement. they could have at least communicated more about it

7 Likes

LOL I see you deleted your post. Yes the server started with 55% horde. Now they are leaving because alliance are actually putting up a fight. Go figure. :rofl:

3 Likes

Benediction horde didn’t grief the alliance out of existence. There was a healthy balance of 55% Horde 45% Alliance. That all changed around the release of TBC.

And now according to you all the horde are leaving because they can’t dominate alliance by outnumbering them. :rofl:

2 Likes

That doesn’t make any sense.

The realm had a healthy balance, until it was allowed not to.

1 Like

You mean like every other pvp realm in existence? Horde come here all the time and claiming alliance tuck tail and run when horde dominate their server, now you are here admitting horde does the same thing. The irony is hilarious.

1 Like

Are you light in the head or something? No one here is arguing with you about what may or may not have happened on other realms.

The issue is Blizzard allowed a realm that was relatively balanced to become historically unbalanced.

4 Likes

Like every pvp server in existence. Shall I point you to all the threads where horde stated they were going to grief and camp all alliance until they left the server or until they got HvH battlegrounds?

1 Like

You seem like someone with a personality disorder. I’m sorry that you have a complex when it comes to this game.

3 Likes

Truth hurts that bad does it?

I think you’re giving the forums a bit too much credit for things that happen in game. People can say whatever they want here. It doesn’t really trickle down to the average player.

3 Likes

Finding it hilarious is universal :slight_smile:

Money talks.

Yeah, but it would be like if I came on here to announce a walkout. Maybe 50 people would reply to the post, but no one would actually take part in one. The forums don’t have any reach. Back in the day, you could sometimes count on getting Blizzard’s attention…but those days are over. I’m not even sure why they keep the forums up.

3 Likes

Absolutely agree. I don’t know why anyone posts complaints here. No one at llizard reads these forums :slight_smile:

It’s on Blizzard and the player base. I’ve blamed both many times and have a lot of posts about server issues.

When you’re on a server like mine that has decreased in ally population the other players are like “Go to Benediction” and you hear this over and over and over again. As if there is literally no other choice. They keep selling it as some paradise. I’ve looked into Bene a decent amount and I know it has its problems. It’s not for me so my ally is not going there. I understand why allies do go there though. There are benefits to a massive pop so I will give it that.

It does suck for the Bene horde unless they are the type that are ok with being very outnumbered. I know the alliance grief pretty hard. There are ally guilds who transferred from Earthfury to Bene that sit there for hours camping summoning stones. I respect it about as much as I respect the horde on my server who do it now and that’s to say I don’t at all.

6 Likes

proof that factions are a meme. Blizz should just add war mode and call it a day

2 Likes