3 days early access for 90$ (community discussion and poll)

No I need the data because you’re making very concrete claims about what the data is, so I need to see the data you’re referencing to verify that what you’re saying the data is is really what the data is.

Do you have the data?

5 Likes

No, you’re pathetically deflecting away from the main point.

It’s right in front of you, pay closer attention.

1 Like

Doesn’t take a genius to know the data is there, nor does it take having the data yourself. Business’s wouldn’t choose to do this if it didn’t work. But because it works they do it, and that is evidence of the data in of itself.

1 Like

I’m not deflecting from anything. You cited the data, I just want to see your data.

1 Like

Data is where? Can you provide it?

1 Like

Sure, the data we have is that this is slowly becoming the standard for every games ordering bonus’s. Given that this is becoming a common trend among business’s we can only assume it’s a profitable move as it would be illogical to simply do something that upsets people if there is no profit made from it.

2 Likes

I didn’t cite any specific data, you’re latching onto wording so you can put your head in the sand and pretend something obvious isn’t obvious.

2 Likes

“Didn’t cite any specific data”

So you made “data” up earlier

2 Likes

Hey look, you’re still doing that sad deflection thing and hoping nobody will notice.

1 Like

The data is in specific what a business is collecting and you know very well they don’t give their own personal data out to the public. But hey, lets troll people and ask for citations of data we know isn’t publicly available while ignoring the fact what that data lead to which makes it painfully obvious including these type of early access bonus’s is profitable.

1 Like

That’s my point, don’t make the claim if you can’t back it up

1 Like

Don’t need to back it up when there is observable evidence of what the data suggests even if you don’t have the data itself. That is at least to anyone that has the ability to apply critical thinking skills.

1 Like

No I am able to apply critical thinking, that’s not the same as making up “evidence” to prove your point

4 Likes

mhm, well you know what. There is no evidence this brown gooey stuff tastes bad or is inedible. Lets just call it chocolate, want a bite of it?

1 Like

/yawn, it was backed up:

If you have an alternative explanation as to why they are including early access that you think refutes that logic, feel free to provide it at some point instead of asking for data repeatedly and ignoring their actions and the obvious reasons behind them.

1 Like

You seem to be confusing a hypothesis, or an opinion, with fact that you can back up with data or evidence.

To be clear, you have a hypothesis that you assume is true because you believe it is. It’s not critical thinking, it’s actually almost the opposite.

5 Likes

Which you are incapable of offering an alternative to and instead are wasting people’s time since it’s too late for the constant bumping of this thread to actually have value at this hour. Oh well.

It’ll probably get bumped again later anyway.

1 Like
  1. I bought it.
  2. I didn’t buy it for the early access, but it’s part of the promo so if they take it away I’ll ask for a refund.
  3. OH WELL.
2 Likes

I don’t have to provide my own hypothesis as a prerequisite to point out that what you claimed as fact is just your hypothesis.

It’s critical thinking to be able to apply actions to their obvious outcomes. For example if you eat food sooner or later your going to have to use the restroom. Cause and effect because this is a basic function. Likewise a business’s basic function is to make money so when they do something it is in an effort to make money. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to understand that 3 days early access is because they know it will cause them to make more money otherwise they wouldn’t do it.

2 Likes