3 days early access for 90$ (community discussion and poll)

No issues at all with people having 3 days early access.

They are a business of you do not like their product don’t buy it. Otherwise just let them run their business as they would like.

I honestly don’t even know why we’re talking about it.

All games do the early access thing. We all know as wow players it provides no advantage. The people who want it will buy it (mounts and knick knacks). I don’t see why it’s a problem or why there are so many posts like this one.

Stop being Karen’s

1 Like

You people are wild…

Seriously??? Who cares :rofl:. Over priced things for a week oh no!!! Rofl

Ever heard of the snowball effect?

Ok mr.Kevin :wave:

This is so overdramatic.

It’s not going to change anything. Even in dragonflight right now there are constant lvl 70’s in the very beginning town killing new adventurers right off the boat. This 3 day head start will just continue it. Those people with the headstart will bust their butt to level to 80 and then they will go to the starting area and kill people till they quit.

I literally could not care at all about what people choose to do with their own money. If they think it is worth it to them to pay $90 and play a game 3 days early that is still over a year away from release then by all means I hope they enjoy it.

This is the problem It has become a video game standard since gamers accepted it with Hogwarts Legacy, but honestly, if you dont like it, speak out about it and make your voice heard. I am right there with you, but I’m not going to lie and say it wasn’t worth it for me. I did buy the $90 edition. Because it was worth beta access for me personally. so keep it up make your voice heard!

It’s a non issue. If you care about the 3 days, pre-order, if not then don’t. If you cant afford to, then maybe examine your life choices and video games should take a back seat while you fix yourself.

This is the biggest problem I see coming from it, the people who opt into war mode will have a significant more advantage since they are going to by 80 right off the bat. It’s unfair for PvP players.

Or you can stand up to corporate greed and not be a shill.

Ever heard of inflation? the early release bots are going to significantly increase the price of mats in AH disrupting the entire flow and other people are going to follow in their steps and continue to price mats higher than what it needs to be.

I think it destroys the race to world first that comes with a new expansion. I understand Blizz needs to make money but I’m not in favor of this.

1 Like

I honestly hope that that 3 days is bugged and unplayable.

it’s a incredibly bad idea that sets an incredibly bad precedent.

and if they do like they did with dragonflight and forget to turn on the caps for reputation for the first few days and then allow everybody to keep those gains it will be even worse.

1 Like

I personally don’t care. It’s a trivial thing to me. In any case, the first day of an expansion is usally pretty rough. The three-day bonus will be like a soft-start and test of the servers. I’ll get it because I want the pet.

1 Like

I hope it works as a good way for them to text the servers so that when it’s official launch day people can actually play.

Just making a point that the three days was a meaningful difference. To be clear Fear is not the driving emotion trust is.

1 Like

I m not sure why early access is causing so much drama. Blizzard stated that none of the competition mechanics will be available, so there is no competitive advantage for getting access three days early. At worst, the gatherers will cover the market on resources, which will make leveling mining and herbalism onerous. Maybe hardcore crafters might have a competitive edge in the marketplace, but the RNG of desired recipes will normalize that out. But all the braggadocio gameplay will not be available until after the expansion universally is live.

My personal take is: buy what makes you happy and stop worrying about what other people do. You don’t need to justify whatever level you decide to purchase, and other people buying what you did not does not invalidate your choice.

2 Likes

Same. I could care less about 3 days.

1 Like

How? When there’s no mythics or weekly quests in the first three days and the raid doesn’t open for two weeks after launch, how does it “destroy” the race to world first? When all of the RWFers play together 3 days early and they’re still on the same footing, how does it “destroy” the race to world first?

It doesn’t. At all.

2 Likes

I’m personally not that upset by the 3 day early access, and may buy it depending on if I’m bored around the time of release and am still into wow.

I was always heeding the call for ‘never play on a patch day’. So with that in mind starting three days earlier would be more like beta testing on live realms.

1 Like