3 days early access for 90$ (community discussion and poll)

I’m not against early access but I am against hiding it behind the most expensive version. It should be standard with all pre-orders as a thank you to people willing to Bolster Blizzards numbers/confidence on FAITH alone… We know very little about War Within.

Digital items don’t hold value for everyone but early access is a universally beneficial bonus for a pre-order along with beta access…

1 Like

So when’s your sub run out? You’re not a hero, Batman.

3 Likes

And we all know early bird gets the worm and there will be exploits to use before they are patched out. So get to 80 as soon as you can.

1 Like

You do realize that there is no real benefit to max level until the end game content is released. M+, raids and stuff like that

1 Like

possible but you are there so you can do it with leveling out of the way

I mean so, they would just release the game 3 days early lol if everyone would get it, what the point … so like if the initial release would be the 20th, they would just release it on the 17th and not tell anyone lol

You realize there is a difference between pre-order and post release purchase yes? One is you purchasing a game you know almost nothing about that you can’t play.

The other is purchasing a game you have full information on and can play upon purchase…

Yes, Everyone the Pre-orders a game should get early access…

Well people that didnt pre order wont play on release day anyway, so i dont see your argument here lol , how much information can you get in 3 days lmao , no raids, no m0, no m+ no nothing

Like a said before if that was the case, then they should just release the game early 3 days lol

You know theres a famous saying, money talks, bs walks

Been at this game since Wrath 2008. I’ve bought the Collector’s Edition of every expac since late MoP and have done Beta access since MoP as well.

But I’m just not that hyped for Beta access on this expac. Mostly due to IRL commitments that take up a lot of my time, but also my confusion, expectations, and disappointments with the professions system. And 3 days access just doesn’t entice me enough.

I’m hoping another Collector’s Edition comes out that is a physical, shippable product. Loved my DF Collector’s Edition! But if not, I’ll get the Ultimate for the other perks. I’ll just wait until I’m good and ready to buy it, not a year in advance. Like I said, I just don’t have time for Beta this go-round.

i’m just waiting to see if the microsoft bosses that end up running bliz will be more responsive to players rather than monetization goals

Didn’t buy it for the 3 day early access. I’m never in any hurry to level fast and be ahead. I like to take my time and enjoy leveling experience!

1 Like

Blizz needs to stop calling it early access and call it what it really is. It’s basically pay $90 for the privilege to play on the true launch day, or be delayed by 3 days. It’s them twisting the wording to not make it sound so bad.

As an incentive to Pre-order…Yes, I thought that was obviously What I had pointed out but to confirm it for you…Yes.

The nuance here is that some do not Pre-order games… They wait until the game is released and positively reviewed. Blizzard wants people to Pre-order, It bolsters confidence for investors.

You seem to be coming from a place that anyone that plays WoW will automatically pre-order but some don’t… In the past I have chosen not to pre-order and for some expansions I didn’t purchase until a week in… a couple I didn’t order at all.

So, if the goal is to incentivize pre-orders and all they have to offer is some vague info and some digital items it goes to say that offering 3 days early access and beta access to all those that pre-order is a good idea.

PS… Do me a favor and give “lol” a break.

Those people are not gamers tho, gamers play when the games come out and make sure they get the stuff as soon as possible, people that wait for reviews are penny pinchers

Thanks for this, I now know this exchange is totally pointless. Good luck with deciding who is a real gamer and who isn’t, that’s funny.

I am 48 years old. I have been gaming for about 40 years… I played Arcade games at the corner store and Castle Park and the original Atari when they were new… You don’t get to judge if I am a “gamer” or not.

Im just telling you what gamers do, if you dont wanna play a game when it comes out, like you call your self a gamer ?

You don’t know what gamers do… You are describing what addicts do…

I play several games at once most of the time… I don’t need to pre-order everything or anything.

Well you seem to be upset about not having the extra 3 days

What makes you think I don’t have early access?

Cuz your on here talking about it, but it dosent matter… i really dont know why its a big issue to begin with, its 3 days if you cant pay then you watch netflix or something for 3 days, no one is getting ahead since its only leveling