3 days early access for 90$ (community discussion and poll)

You saw where I said that there is data that shows only 1% of players in North America have the mount tied to the heroic/epic editions right? You are doing the opposite of what you want to accomplish by making a huge deal over what as of right now a tiny amount of players are going to get. If i was a player on the fence and came to these forums and saw all these threads complaining about how it was unfair and such an advantage to buy the Epic Edition for 3 days access I might actually buy in to that BS and buy the $90 edition so i could get this “advantage” too. You are inadvertently selling people on the idea that a 3 day early access is going to be a massive boon when you actually are trying to do the opposite.

1 Like

If that makes you feel warm and fuzzy, you roll with it.

You seem to be stuck. /unstuck

I think there is a misunderstanding taking place. Ya both should just shake hands and continue on. :heart: :rainbow:

Or you can continue escalating and declare Mok’gora.

1 Like

Lol I’m laughing because I had to do this with him earlier, walked him through like 5 posts because he didn’t know what was going on. Said I didn’t use a word that I clearly used, had to link all the posts in order. Pretty sure he quickly moved the goalposts after that, so that’s probably what’ll happen here.

2 Likes

The only thing stuck is your circular argument. Because here we are. Back to an hour ago.

I’d much prefer this option at this point :joy:

2 Likes

Many of us here I think can agree with this.

Already mentioned D4 situation much earlier in the thread, to you in fact, but you like to just ignore things you find inconvenient and then troll more. Keeps the thread bumped though, so good job.

They have given things that actually were rare and cost a lot at one point as free promo items at times, including TCG mounts.

Nothing on the sales page for the packs offering the feature says you won’t ever make it available in another way free or otherwise so it doesn’t fall into the same legal problem as removing a feature from the pack you already advertised (IE: it says 3 days minimum early access, it doesn’t say nobody else will have early access besides the people who purchase this pack).

So after 10 years you’ll get early access to WW, problem solved

1 Like

I just can’t tell if he is being intentionally obtuse or not at this point, thinking we don’t know what he is talking about.

But then again, I am just an alt after all :joy:

1 Like

ok here is your weapons people :crossed_swords: :shield: :sunny: :bow_and_arrow: :full_moon: :skull:

Now I expect an honorable fight, if you use a potion that’s cheating. Only one weapon allowed.

I never leave home without my quiver :wink:

I was gonna leave and go do something else pretty soon here, but I wanted to wait until you left so we can keep selling the idea

1 Like

Honestly same. I got home from work and got trapped in this circular nonsense. Haven’t even logged in today :joy:

Should we leave now then or do we have any last words?

1 Like

I can say we feel exaclty the same about each other. That said I’m old and tired so have fun.

Oh no he’s leaving too, is he just another alt?

:ferris_wheel:

Not all circles are bad, just hop on and enjoy the ride.

The sun is an option for one of the available weapons?

A giant ball of nuclear fusion … who wouldn’t want that at their disposal.

2 Likes

It’s suppose to represent the light… I guess I could of used a cross instead.

1 Like