3 days early access for 90$ (community discussion and poll)

Unless I was just reading…and then I would still be here…

No, I am.

My idea is that anyone that wants it would easily be able to get it. You can’t do better than that realistically because they already sold packs with it advertised.

This is the next best alternative to having not done it at all since they can’t undo that at this point.

You’re not just reading though, because you keep trolling

no point, other then it’s bizarre to find it interesting that someone would respond to you on a public forum where everyone is welcome to respond to you. It’s not a comment on repressing commentary but rather how it’s bizarre to think something you say would go ignored.

So (and i can be completely wrong here because im no expert) I would probably rent or own more servers for this exact reason. Use those to prep for loads on release days. Deactive them as the expansion goes on and migrate the loads to the normal servers. That way youre not maintaining those specific servers in operation year round. Idk, that may be a dumb take on my part.

2 Likes

Your idea is not going to happen, what else you got?

It’s a self induced chip with how you’ve been treating this entire convo.
You insinuate you aren’t talking about epic edition IN the post about epic edition, then claim people who buy the max are squandering their money.

Then make snide comments such as hoping I don’t have a credit card. Making a huge assumption that I don’t know how to budget or spend my own money accordingly. So dare I say, who are you to assume such things because I, and many others, decided to prepurchase the epic edition.

Me thinks someone has WAY over estimated themselves in my life and this post with their awful takes :joy:

3 Likes

Too much cost and reduced overhead. I mean sure it could potentially help depending on the logisitcs on how their data base works. But odds are the costs of doing so doesn’t seem worth it to them when it’ll even out in time.

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t realize you were a Blizz employee on an alt account.

I guess we all just have to accept it and there’s nothing we can do about it. :roll_eyes:

Are you a Bumble?

I suggest you go listen to a comedian called George Carlin’s take on what happens with groups of people and then rethink that cliche’

It does matter, quite a lot. It fits the definition I used.

Someone else needs to learn definition, so join them.

Well from your words earlier, they’re not going to remove it from the preorders for legal reasons.

Nullifying it by giving it to everyone for free? That’s not different.

Yeah… you’re definitely the problem lol

I like how you misrepresent what I said, apply it to scenarios I did not and then call me out for assumptions I made based on your own assumptions about what I said. 10 of 10 for max irony.

I mean, it is though. They literally have given free promos for things you get as part of digital deluxe editions for years. Including things like beta access.

1 Like

Where there is a law, there will be loop holes, and where there is loop holes people will use them to their advantage.

Oh has beta access been included in deluxe editions the last few years? News to me.

Mostly the people writing the laws…

1 Like

I wonder what the insinuation is aimed at… hmmmmmmmmmmmm…

Hmmm… yes… clearly you aren’t insinuating epic edition or anything

Cough cough…