3 days early access for 90$ (community discussion and poll)

oh.

apparently i’m being a potato too. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

You replied to me on accident I think :wink:

Quick question, why are you still subbed to, and playing, a dead game?

This thread is going to cap within its first week. That’s got to be a record or something.

I think it’s a bit murkier when talking about digital goods and services. They do have a cost in the store for sure, but I’ve also gotten hundreds of them for free or for playing over the years. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

My heart breaks… /weep

That i did…my bad. If only i had 3 days early access to the forums this might never have happened.

2 Likes

Please try harder. :yawning_face:

Ah, it seems you don’t know the definition of dying and assume it to be dead because you don’t know how words work. I am not subscribed to, nor actively playing a dead game - nor am I spending money on it. Thank you though, the people that try to use smart sounding name like yours are always well… not.

Nah…I’m good with it. You’re on your own now.

Ah thank goodness. It’s just me and my credit card again, to swipe away in our loneliness together.

2 Likes

This is the longest death rattle I’ve ever seen. Dying for 12 years and counting, with plans to continue dying for 20 more.

Can’t be that bad though, since you are still subbed and playing.

I recommend you try BDO…I think that game would be a great move for you.

Some people take up to a hundred years or more to die. It happens.

Be careful with that thing, it’s a weapon

1 Like

Hmmmm. . . Something Blizz might have forgotten to consider: every server will have to perform flawlessly for three days straight after first going live. No crashes, no disconnections, no resets, perhaps nobody needing to wait in queue to enter the world. While it is safe to say that the three days extra time will be that, three days of “normal WoW access” and everything that can happen on any other play day can occur, nobody will tolerate it. Players will take it to mean 72 hours of guaranteed playtime, not 72 hours of exclusive access.

Possible silver lining to the entire selection/option for expansions: the starting zones will be thinned out a bit by giving some people that pay five dollars extra to clear out the early zones and before it opens to everybody.

Nah I’m good. I prefer higher quality games with no micro transactions.

I’ve purchased deluxe editions in the past because they don’t really cost me anything. The dollar amount difference is really just a distraction from the main point. The main point is simply the principle of not wanting early access in WoW.

It is… IN THE RIGHT HANDS! MUAHAHAHA

How is it rude? I’m confused. It’s not your fault a friend couldn’t afford it. Why should you not get everything you paid for because your friend can’t afford something? Should you not have a bigger house then your friend because that is rude? I don’t know. I feel like it’s more rude to be upset that someone chooses to enjoy their purchase then it is to enjoy that purchase.

1 Like