3 days early access for 90$ (community discussion and poll)

You are applying it to the Deluxe edition not me…

That’s not really the point. I can easily buy it just with bnet balance/tokens and a lot of WoW gold that I have.

The point is it shouldn’t be a consideration at all and never was for the past 20 years.

Care to say that again?

Things change, that’s life

There is a small difference, but the intent was the same.

No, no I was pretty much just referring to the things you said

Do you see any mention of the Expansion in this…Read it this time.

Just know as you defend the bad business practices of Blizzard today, worse will come, more will leave. The ‘mmo’ will wither, you will be left with long queues and trouble forming groups. Roleplay itself will wither away because, less people means less RP and as soon as people wandering the streets don’t get enough walk up RP, and more and more group events fall through more will leave. No king lasts forever, just remember that your actions of buying something like the $90 edition put it on this path.

Okay doomer

I’ve been hearing that WoW is dying since Cataclysm, what was that, 12 years ago?

I like your Alts better.

you did?

ok.

So you are posting about purchasing the most expensive thing in a post about $90 epic edition just because?
It couldn’t be that you are referring to the expac prepurchase… hmmmmmm

Do you think I am stupid or are you trolling? It’s hard to tell at this point.

They don’t like you any better though, tough break

It doesnt matter so much what you value something at. It has value based on similar items in the game and similar items in the market they exist in.

I can say a lamborghini is $0 value to me. But if i buy a soda and it comes with a lamborghini i still own something of value, no matter how i look at it. Since it has an established place in the market it has a nearly fixed value.

1 Like

I was using your post as an example to this potato above. Not you directly, apologies.

No, I think what you say is stupid… Learned that from a friend.

It’s okay. I think must of us here could agree that what you say is stupid and incoherent.

1 Like

What are you on about? Vanilla, BC, and Wrath included pets in the physical collectors edition. I think it was MoP that first added a mount and a pet to the epic, or whatever the big one was called, digital edition and the physical box collectors edition. People have been buying expansions for pets and mounts since day one. You can go on Data for Azeroth and look at the overall stats for mounts, pets, toys ownership from across the game. The Ensorcelled Everwyrm mount from the SL heroic and epic edition is owned by 70% of players in North America. 70% is a lot of people who cared enough to buy the heroic or epic edition for a mount/pet. And there was no early access in Shadowlands. People aren’t buying these collectors editions for 3 day early access, that’s a bonus fry in the bottom of the bag.

3 Likes

Oh, safety in numbers…smart.

Quick question, has the sub count gone down since then or gone above? Did blizzard get so scared they stopped releasing numbers and only how much money they make?