3 days early access for 90$ (community discussion and poll)

I mean, they still tried it and if they gave it away for free afterwards it was because of player pressure and feedback.

Dude! Go look up articulated and then come back…

But if they already caved from player pressure and feedback, as you say, why would they go through the same process again, knowing what waits for them? I suspect the reason they provided it for free later on wasn’t because their reputation was damaged from backlash, and they had another reason to offer it on Twitch.

Do you really think the hang up is on the word ‘articulated’ and not the word ‘objective’ here?

That wasn’t the word used. Why would you request objective proof in a subjective discussion other than to shut it down.

You’re Trollin’ Thats why.

Sure it was used, right here:

Right in the post you quoted, go check it out again

Trolling? No I already told you, if you just wanna scream into the void about how upset you are, all power to you, but if you’re making the claim that it’s harming the game and needs to be removed, you gotta be objective, not subjective.

BTW you should be banned from WoW for playing anything other than A Tauren or Orc Shaman.

Oh okay? I’m sure you have a well thought out reason for thinking that

My response, the post you responded to only contained articulated.

I think expecting people to be objective may be too much, to be objective they would need access to data that Blizzard refuses to share with us. So one can only go by their own subjective experiences and what they believe to be true by applying those experiences in some form of logical manner.

1 Like

No, it’s purely subjective… See how that works.

Well put, and good point.

Nah, let’s recap the conversation, follow along this time

There is no data that would support that early access harms the game and needs to be taken out, I’ll tell you that right now.

What most people are doing is letting their feelings about it dictate the conversation. They don’t like it so therefore it harms the game and needs to be removed.

Which is a fine opinion to have, but it doesn’t mean you’re right, and it doesn’t mean Blizzard needs to change anything.

Can you agree?

1 Like

Who’s screaming into the void? They can’t remove the 3-day early access people already bought it!

They could add 3 days early access to all tiers of Pre-purchase which has been a common practice for a long time and is really just thanking players for having faith enough in your company to pay for something they can’t play… But that would be mutually beneficial and a healthy exchange so probably not.

What you just posted is 100 percent subjective…Please provide objective proof of these statements.

1. There’s no data that early access harms WoW because early access has never been done in WoW

2. You and others like yourself have admitted this is all subjective, which means it’s all your opinions

Already bought it. /10char :blush:

This particular game? No there would be no data as this game has not done it yet themselves. For that particular evidence we would need data from other gaming companies that did the same in an MMo and the outcome it had. Once again, information that isn’t publicly available. No business in their right mind would release reports on how they make money by giving you a diminished experience.

Although I suppose if a person wanted to they could formulate a decent argument about potential issues that could arrise given Blizzards history of messing things up. It’s not beyond the scope of reality given the history of Blizzard of accidently not locking something they intended to and then not removing it from people that obtained it. There is even recent evidence of such things, so it’s not something they learned to stop doing -yet- as it’s been something they have been well known for doing.

It’s not just our opinions…it’s just your opinions…