3 days early access for 90$ (community discussion and poll)

Lol…Actually keep the condescension coming… That’s priceless. Keep posting at me it’s cool as long as you don’t expect a response to your point.

Look at last word Andy here trying to get the last word again

I eagerly anticipate you not responding to my posts to you, but for some reason I doubt that’ll happen

Last word in again…

Ope, I was right, he can’t resist

I’ll respond I changed my mind, people do that.

Haha…are we broadcasting to the masses now… Nice.

Cool, so do you want to provide any reasons yet, or are all your responses going to continue to be useless to the discussion?

I will respond to someone else on topic…you I’ll just answer questions since you like me so much you can’t let go.

Is just a bonus. I paid for Beta access primarily

I’m going to take this to mean you’re incapable of answering my questions, which seems to indicate your entire argument has no legs to stand on

I already bought it for the beta invite alone

1 Like

Whole lot of people “objecting” to it yet buying it immediately anyways. :dracthyr_comfy_sip: I don’t really know if that’s how you protest, friends, not that I can really pretend that I won’t buy the expansion before it’s out because I’m here until the servers go down.

3 Likes

I kind of think you are in a contest to win… It seems super common these days. You realize this entire topic is subjective and there is no right or wrong opinion? This discussion is really more a measure of numbers in purpose than right or wrong… I already stated my opinions, and you clearly don’t agree… But you seem to want more, why is that?

What is it that you feel you are owed in this thread?

No, many of us were disgusted all on our own as soon as we saw early access.

Your choice to ignore people’s reasons doesn’t mean they haven’t already given you plenty.

I’ve played WoW since open beta of vanilla. I assure you people were always voicing discontent with Blizzard on the forums. It’s one of the reasons they exist.

No, we just don’t want a company to continue finding new ways to screw us over.

Perhaps you already have a great deal of practice jumping through mental hoops justifying horrible business practices and this is why you struggle to understand people who have problems with them?

For sure, more than not I would guess.

Like I said, if you’re just here to complain about the things Blizzard does because you don’t like them, but you have no compelling reasons for why they’re bad or why Blizzard should change them, just tell us that

I do understand it’s subjective, because if it was objectively bad, you would have those compelling reasons. But I’m reassured that it’s all subjective because the only argument you have is that it doesn’t feel right.

The thing is, you’re in here hoping for change, but your subjective reasons don’t mean anything to Blizzard.

So to bring it back full circle, if you’re just here to complain because you feel slighted, let us know and we can stop taking your posts seriously. Otherwise, start posting some objective reasons it needs to be removed.

You can object to something without caring enough to protest. I object to abusive labor practices but I still buy a pc knowing those practices are used to make the parts. Why? Because I like what the pc offers me more then I care about my morals. I hate that there is a 3days early access, but I care more about the beta and the other goodie then I care about the issue I have with the 3 days early access.

Let’s avoid the ad hominem. I don’t make the laws, I just live here. Early Access is a pretty ubiquitous and harmless way to drum up sales.

1 Like

There it is. I have significant respect for you having admitted this. Most people wouldn’t, and would just continue the virtue signalling.

I haven’t seen a single “remove the early access” poster not resort to ad hominem at some point when the logic backs them into a corner.