3 Blonde 2 redheads

I can’t wait to convert my void elf to a ginger elf.

2 Likes

Too many Blood Elves? Impossible.
Too many Void Elves? Yeah; one was too many.

Yes we need Black, White & Brown pretty please Blizzard team :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: we’re really grateful for the colours that were added but please add these 3 colours as well! Then you will have satisfied everyone in terms of hair colours, honestly :heart:

10 Likes

Well, 9k post Worgen thread would love to have a word with you, for starters. Heckl, the issue is so great WE Belf fans have even gotten impacted as a collateral, look (the biggest irony being most of your Helfer fanclub upvoting this crap on our thread):

Soooo… ty for proving no one´s point and -as usual- just going into threads to try (and miserably fail) to get some weird “gotchas!!” from posters you creepely seem to follow around just to harras?

Well, you are right about this, I couldn´t care less about Helves nor Velves dude. That´s hard fact.

Again, where are those peeps being sullen over VEs? All I’ve seen are the main pushers for their other fav races motivated again to post for their own races to get more customizations.

The only detractors I’ve seen are a couple handful of trolls (forum behavior) that appear to troll every race request, whether its void elves or another race.

Two redheads could easily take the three blondes.

1 Like

Those are coming in the cash shop

Speaking as a Pandaren, I would happily take the level of attention the Void Elves have been given without complaint. Only one face to choose from since our introduction, zero Heritage Armor and an anemic amount of additions during the SL prepatch, yeah, I definitely empathize that you didn’t get the “right” colors of hair.

5 Likes

…it will never end… they don’t have a gracious bone in their bodies.

4 Likes

Oh. Not what I thought this thread was.

They are being sullen about pathetic customization pass, which is the point.

If Blizzard basically told us fans of core races to “accept gracefully whatever they deemed worthy to give and move on”, why shouldn´t Helfers get subjected to this same metric?

1 Like

Nah you stated they’d like a word with me. So they’d like a word with Blizzard.

Well dude, then let´s see when you insist about “still not being good enough” in your 10th cusatomization pass cause only 3 shades of blonde are not enough.

Thanks for the optimism! :smiley:

nah jet black needs to be one of them til then i wont stop

4 Likes

nah cuz idc about blonde i just wanted red n jet black n but they give us 3 blondes and 2 reds hmph

you say that now until they give pandas grey, brown and a diff shade of brown n red fur color and not white or any other fur color that you want or was hoping for cuz blizzard

1 Like

Blood elves = High elves
Void elves = Blood elves
Void elves = High elves

4 Likes

We already have those colors and it’s more than fur color that we need.

2 Likes

We should also get a Black and a Brown me thinks =)

3 Likes