3 Blonde 2 redheads

Same here regarding the Velf hairstyles, cause I frankly don´t care at all for them. For me they are basically a non entity that does nothing but put even less distinction between these two model designs.

But this is Blizzard we´re talking about, and as long as people respond positively for cheap stuff, they will take advantage and deliver nothing but the aforementioned cheap stuff.

I’m 99% sure they withhold customization (like other hair colours in this case) so that they can release it in the future to get people to re-sub.

1 Like

Yup. and as I mentioned above: the cheapiest and easiest to implement, the most probable they are.

This is business 101.

2 Likes

Void elves become Blood elves, & you’re still complaining? Unbelievable !

3 Likes

It’s lowkey funny how every few patches we look more and more like you belves. Soon we’ll be exactly the same

2 Likes

While Blood elves get nothing.

11 Likes

Wanna get a laugh?

Helfers complaining in the Velf thread over “Blizz not delivering a PROPER customization pass for them” cause literally caving to their incessant QQ is not enough or does NOT count.

Yeah dudes, tell that to everybody sans Orcs, Humans and Nelves (aand take in mind even these races got mediocre work full of arbitrary limitations).

oh, we gonna get the reformed Velf hairstyles, mark my words.

Cheap, Blizz is cheap. More news at 11.

5 Likes

I hope Blizzard continues to add more customization options.

tbf, I’d rather have more customization stuff over conduit content or even domination gem type content.

5 Likes

I haven’t read all the replies. Did someone pointed that the topic title sounds a lot like a nsfw video?

1 Like

I hate comments like this. You act like Blizzard hasn’t been exceptionally good to you over and over again. The void elves have been made the exception to the rule not once, but twice now.

When customizations were said to be coming in for the core races, the void elf community ranted and screamed till Blizzard grandfathered in all the skin tones and such for void elves, giving them way more customization than any other AR.

Then a patch comes out talking about wanting to give LFD and NB love because they desperately need it, and the void elf community screams and foams at the mouth again and is made the exception again and cannot let another race be focused on for a single patch.

You guys have been gifted options, and options. Over and over. Don’t sit here and make it seem like Blizzard is ‘difficult’ when it comes to giving your race options. You’ve got an entire second theme now all your own when no other race in the game has such a luxury.

11 Likes

You will LOVEthe Helfer comments on Fen´s thread. Apparently THIS stuff (the hair colors and the toggle) are still NOT the “proper customization pass for them” /facepalms

Yeah dudes, talk about entitlement. Several core races would love to have a word with them, starting by Gnomes, Forsaken and Worgen.

2 Likes

Where are those peeps, I don’t see them ‘having a word’ anywhere. Only ones that seem to be are the likes of you and other BE mains who are upset about sharing lol.

2 Likes

Look on the bright side. Now you can look exactly the same as another race!

1 Like

You’ll get used to it. The High Elf requests was justified from the very beginning and the unique position they are in. In reality you actually do not care about them at all.

They will… but it’s now time for the Alliance to shine for once. The community cannot be blamed for these two red and three blond colors. Most of the requests expected black, white, blond, brunette and a random color as far as I have seen it.

Where’s the void in Void elf now?

3 Likes

Still there but the original quest was to have the Silver Covenant elves from the very beginning. If they wouldn’t have given the players the Void Elves but High Elves, then they had a great chance to introduce Silver Covenant-infused Void Elves which would have suited the story so much better.

1 Like

There’s VERY few Silver Covenant, according to Blizzard, & they write the story.

1 Like

There are even less Void Elves according the lore. They never should have been released.

5 Likes

Yeah, Aela has some nice art. :slight_smile:

What’s so funny is the void eyes with the blonde hair

Makes them kinda look like zombie elves

:grinning:

3 Likes