3 Blonde 2 redheads

What is this? 3 blonde, 2 redhead but 0 black or brunette.

“They were able to add 5 natural hair color”

Who in their right mind wouldn’t include more colour options? Just copy-paste the blood elf colour or give us more void options.

I guess i’ll stay with the void.

19 Likes

To be fair it’s not like they lied. They just cleverly skirted over what you exactly wanted :rofl:

Talk about being ungrateful.

16 Likes

Or… just play belfs

28 Likes

I was just noticing this, is there already brown in the game? I know there is like a dark purple already but maybe this is meant to be brown IDK.

1 Like

I read the title expecting a “Walk into a bar…” joke to proceed.
Sorely disappointed.

43 Likes

A Velf is an alli Belf.

The real question is: Is it even possible to have too many Belfs or Velfs in the game?

1 Like

Literally what was done, dude. Those are Belf shades of Blonde and Red.

4 Likes

Not saying that they lied, i’m saying that they should have done more, because by adding 3 blonde instead of 1 and 2 unique colours they cover less people, it takes no effort, the options are there.

And hey, i’m not saying blonde = bad, i don’t care, i don’t like it, but i care about variety and 5 unique hair colour options is better than 2.

5 Likes

Just where is the source that you are seeing the hair colors ?

now you can be the blonde you never realized you were meant to be

7 Likes

First 2 are not blonde. they are pale. 3rd one is blonde but dark blonde.

Christ how can they miss the mark this bad we don’t need two blondes keep the icey blonde and put jet black instead of the golden blonde ffs

Guess I’ll be a redhead then I’m glad they added the red I wanted but I was hoping for actual jet black hair like tf blizzard

I’m super excited for lightforged ones tho

7 Likes

The closest thing void elves have at the moment are three different shades of purple.

They are adding reddish-brown and orange.

Brunettes are exclusive to blood elves.

1 Like

No, this is something that isn’t possible. Everyone should be an elf!

2 Likes

Well they shouldn’t be nightborne even have jet black hair every race does except void elfs only exception is lfd

2 Likes

why the long paws

Good, you were always VOID elves, you will never be HIGH elves. Even if they rename you and remove Blood Elves, I will never accept High Elves on the Alliance.

8 Likes

Looks like Void Elves have more resources to cosplay as Sylvanas…

3 Likes

We should have access to jet black hair tho I’m surprised they even gave us blonde

2 Likes