3 Blonde 2 redheads

I believe that’s because it’s natural hair colors… for blood elves / high elves. Whom the race is based on? :woman_shrugging:

I confess, that I am extremely partial to blondes and quite partial to redheads…

I must be the only orc that likes the black hair…

Well it just so happens in my real life, that every single person that I’ve got on the best with in the past year or two has been a blonde…

I wasn’t actually actively seeking those people, they just so happened to be blondes

They done some research on this issue, I think it’s because blonde people attract more attention, resulting in them being more aggressively confident I don’t know, it’s really weird, I find redheads second most fun,

I know this is such a silly topic, but it’s been the reality of my experience

-Stares.-

What was that about red-heads?

I said I am quite partial to redheads. Not as much as blondes. Just seem so much nicer and fun to be around.

And I really shouldn’t be saying such things in light of the recent scandals should I? As it’s really discrimination if you think about it…

https://tinyurl.com/aela60sfwcomp

Bit risque, but it’s mostly thighs.

1 Like

You got the natural colors you were asking for. 😵‍💫 Please stop asking for more and more and more every time Void Elves get a small win

9 Likes

After taking a good look at them, I realized that the new colors are cool, but I wish they gave us more variety. Maybe if they added a LightBrown, Black and White color to that, it would have been perfect.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Nah, it’s pretty clear to me that my future is full of mostly blondes, with a few redheads in the mix…

I was hoping that if it came down to copying blood elf hair colors, that they’d have picked these as the five and call it done:

I was honestly surprised at 3 shades of blonde and 2 of red, but I’m not one to look a gift horse in the mouth so I’m just going to be grateful for getting what I’m getting, and keep my fingers crossed that black, white, and brown come later.

19 Likes

They said 5

“… We relayed this feedback to the team and they were able to add 5 natural hair color options for Void Elves to the 9.1.5 update.”

“But not THOSE COLORS! We wanted the OTHER COLORS!

6 Likes

i for-sure thought we’d get like… brunette and black hair… maybe white-blonde too. huh…

Man, the fact these people get trolled by Blizz non surprising implementation of less effort exercise is both pitiable and hilarious.

It was OBVIOUS the devs were gonna go and take Belf colors. And mark my words: Belves may pretty much get “non tentacle Velf options” as a cheap consolation prize (but not because they care, but because it is exactly this: cheap customizations for free, period).

2 Likes

Honestly given how difficult it is for us to get any sort of customization options from Blizzard, I’ll happily take these 5 colours lol :skull:

2 Likes

Finally!!! one with actual common sense.

Yes, Blizzard is pretty much cheap and mediocre as far as customizations are related.

The issue there, and I will speak only for myself, is I don’t want Void Elf stuff. I don’t want to look like a Void Elf. I want to look like a Blood Elf. And I don’t want not-Blood Elves to look like Blood Elves.

What all the Helfers don’t understand is that the race I enjoy, ever since WC3, is slowly being leeched away and given to the side that screwed them over in the story and are now their enemies. It’s not that I don’t want people to have stuff, I just don’t want people to have MY stuff.

Imagine having a best friend who every time you went and bought a new outfit, they mentioned how good it looks, then they go out and buy the same exact outfit. That is why the Blood Elf people dislike the High Elf people.

4 Likes