*2nd Update 8/8/19* Classic wow - BG Forum Fam

I’m sure not long. They add features all the time. It’s already better than stupid Siri.

I am for sure going to play, seeing to many going Ally , I’ll role a horde

found memories getting ganked by a level 60 Rogue , killing the flight master and having to group up of 20 levelers!!!

lol like it or not that Rogue helped me reach out and actually make friends

1 Like

If you go hang out on the classic forums, you will see the consensus is that every pvp’er is rolling horde and only raiders are going alliance. Racials having a lot to do with it. Also with BFA pvp being horde populated, I have my suspicions that alliance will have insta queues for bgs.

1 Like

All I could manage with my time was a druid and a lock in vanilla. So I might do the same again. :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: I always mained a druid, but I remember my first pvp. Ran into Nighthaven on my alliance druid, saw a skirmish, was curious, lock threw a corruption on me and i started running around like a headless chicken, dead.

That’s when I knew I wanted a warlock.

Just about all your top streamers are going horde.

1 Like

And likely pve server. If they start out on a pvp server, we should count how many ganks it takes for them to swap servers. Get an office pool going.

4 Likes

Lol not long I’m thinking. Pvp servers are a vastly different beast. :laughing:

I’m in Beta now and loving every second of it. I’m down, i’ll add you in-game and i’ll be there day one of Classic Servers launching. Human Mage INC.

Also will your guild/community support twinking? I’m also looking forward to makeing a 19 Druid twink after getting my main leveled up.

1 Like

I am by no means the spokesperson but I don’t see why we wouldn’t.

I wouldn’t mind twinking a character myself at some point. I have very fond memories of my 29 enhance sham in wrath prior to mounts at 20 and xp.

3 Likes

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/maelstrom/jumbogrumbo/achievements/player-vs-player/warsong-gulch

Obviously not the most impressive achievements.

But I did love some ghost wolf flag carrying the summer of 09.

No kid yet… single… lots of booze, narcotics, not an entirely out of control dope habit yet…

Good times.

I made this guy in BC lol. My fishing boots! Says requires level 35 yet I’m 19 :slight_smile: I had some very fun 10v10 twink battles on this guy.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/hyjal/healturd

Are there going to be Death Knight,Demon Hunter or Monks?

1 Like

Our guild has always twinked. Cap lvl toons are a serious investment, twinks supplied diversion.

Not sure what you mean by “support”, but as far as gearing, my blacksmith always cranked out the goods in mail/plate/weaps for our twinks that wanted them. We also ran instances for drops. Our organized dealio was Twink Tuesdays where Tuesday nights anyone who wanted to group play could jump on the BGs with guildies on twinks for lols.

I didn’t get into twinking until I remember running into some twinks on that sham in the early 20s (I was still very new).

Once I saw that ghost wolf was awesome in that bracket for fcing and all that I started gearing up to twink and having a blast.

I remember learning that Michael Jackson died through org trade chat that summer.

1 Like

Nope, nope and nope. No hero classes, at all, it’s the most restricted time of the game. Shamans are only Horde and Paladins are only Alliance.

That’s what I meant, guildies helping with runs and rep grinds. It’s a lot easier to get the dungeon gear you need with higher levels helping you. Less XP that way.

1 Like

Most def. Back in the day part of the art of twinking was maintaining that lvl during the gearing process.

1 Like

Of course you are. We all are. :wink:

1 Like

A large part of the fun is actually building a twink. I’m looking forward to that. Now, if I could just decide what to play…

1 Like