*2nd Update 8/8/19* Classic wow - BG Forum Fam

I’m trying… I’m not even trust level three anymore so one is hard enough.

Honestly keeping up forum alts is harder than gearing multiple characters at once.

CC or TT would be okay. But not DD or JJ.

1 Like

In all honesty, it’s still too soon. The two largest groups belong to Violettina and Magnificent so I’m hoping them two collab and come up with something.

I see what’s going on here.

3 Likes

Fighting words. HAVE AT YOU!

I’m coming back soon(ish)

3 Likes

Well you have to come back by 8/27 since that’s classic release date.

4 Likes

OK dad.

4 Likes

I’m down for consensus. Whatever the mob rule wants is fine with me. Even if we have to slim it down by category: Silly fun name vs srs biz name. We’ve honestly got our best names via everyone throwing names out and typically people laughing so damn hard over one it just stuck.

I’m in boss

I want to nominate Jdpp as the mayor of the city.

3 Likes

Good Guild Name :point_down: :stuck_out_tongue:
❮Classis Most Wanted❯

< that which has no life >

:+1: I second the motion.

1 Like

I’m not sure he’s fit to rule, I think there’s more people in this thread than live in his county.

3 Likes

It’s vanilla, the plural isn’t really needed. Play one toon or you’re screwed.

1 Like

I still get nervous driving in a city lol.

3 Likes

You woulda found it nerve wracking in my buddy’s 400 hp self driving Tesla lol. Got to drive that while I was in town visiting

This just creeps me out. I think it’s another one of those “Humans not needed” things for me? Not sure…but it’s creepy.

3 Likes

Well it’s not fully automated, that’s not legal. The car’s aware if you’re paying attention and if you aren’t it’ll alert you and disable itself. Like if you fell asleep or had a heart attack it’d wait a short time for you to intervene and if you don’t it’ll put the hazards on and park itself on the shoulder.

The whole car is super smart. If you approach a Tesla you’ll notice the main screen turn on with a HAL 9000 image. The car is watching and recording you in case you mess it up.

Easily the most impressive piece of tech I have ever seen.

I’ll probably roll a Paladin again, we shall see! Pretty excited :smiley:

1 Like

How long until it talks to you like the HEV suit from half-life?