*2nd Update 8/8/19* Classic wow - BG Forum Fam

You suck it up and play alliance with us young lady.

*gasp

he’s still here

3 Likes

Gnome or human for mage?

2 Likes

Our group is down for Ally on a pvp server. Anyone that needs to hookup for planning Hyacynth#11700 and I’ll shoot you the discord for open chat on this. If the invite expires, let me know, I’ll gladly shoot you another.

I don’t see rolling as a certain class/spec being a problem. We should have enough peeps to carry someone that wants to run holy priest per se without having to do the respec rodeo.

2 Likes

Def gnome! That int racial is delish. Besides, tiny casters are amazing lol.

2 Likes

Man I’m so torn on what class(es) (and races) to play!

3 Likes

What’dya think?

2 Likes

I know the feeling. It’s like this weird preparation to marry a character or something because you know the time investment is going to be huge.

I plan on getting my hunter going to be my farmer/main and a priest or druid healer right after. Get the alts made and running them to inns to start working on rested xp ha.

I’m having trouble deciding between priest and druid as my second character though. If my druid could be a decent enough hybrid to be a fc and healer then that’s what I would opt to play. I don’t know if that exists or not though. It’s fun to theorycraft.

3 Likes

Lmao amazing!

I’m so used to blood tanking now, I’ll have to remember how to tank backwards. I paladin tanked through BC and LK, blood tanked past that.

I’ll do my usual dual dps and a tank routine. You don’t want me healing. Trust me. :smirk:

1 Like

Who?

You. Mr unsubber

I plan to make a few rogues. What will the guild be called?

2 Likes

< Nice normal peeps and a few rogues >

lol I’m kidding. :laughing:

No clue so far. We should start tossing names I guess.

3 Likes

< tried to think of a guild name but we couldn’t decide and how many letters are we allo >

5 Likes

Or my classically awesome guild name.

1 Like

Barrington!! Funny seeing you here!!

(Is it weird if I converse with my own alts?)

2 Likes

I have never played classic before I’m a little excited but not too much the main reason is I hate leveling.

Was fire mage good in classis?

Only if I’m also invited.

My mage was the fastest to level since they owned aoe back then. She was a hybrid fire/arcane. Leveling ret was excruciating though.

You can work on getting them all to rank 3 to post gifs.