2k+ ques on Whitemane

Allow me to quote from the Zeppelin unit in WC3. I LAUGH IN THE FACE OF DANGER, HAHAHAHA! Pffft, 2k queues are nothing compared to the monsters we had to wrestle with back on launch day.

Lol, touché!

Cope more. Do you minimize when flying or waiting for health to come back or do you just stare at the screen no matter what’s happening?

If those 2000 people in queue transfered it wouldnt be dead…

1 Like

Three months of planning your perfect WOW server choice. Still 45. Weird.

Layering was never meant to be permanent. Just because you want it to means nothing.

You first /tenchars

Yeah, yeah, it’s all good in the hood as long as somebody else has to get rough end of the deal right?

Too late already did. Me and my friends saw what herod was like and rerolled on ashkandi

1 Like

Show me one time blizzard promised permanent layering.

Fanboy? Lol im mad layering lasted this long. I believe it should have been pulled a month ago at the latest.

Dude you have 1900+ posts in 3 months. I seriously doubt you have enough time to actually play this game let alone work a full time job. You’ve literally been a cancer on this forum since release.

1 Like

Notice im still level 29. Doesnr matter. I took the advice i was given. Layering was never meant to be permanent. You had 2 and a half months of it and were warned nearly 3 months ago this would happen

Your entire guild and friends could move. Unless they do not like you all that much.

1 Like

Game isn’t fun enough to rush to 60 sorry

1 Like

Then why have super huge servers in the first place if they are unplayable?

1 Like

If only blizzard had warned people this would happen and offered people alternatives…

Because it was literally only for launch that they made them super huge? They explained this back when they announced layering.

During launch use layering to artificially allow more to play to accomidate the tourists and remove it a few weeks down the road going back to vanilla caps

Ok then, launch is over, time to delete those massive, unplayable servers and disperse the population bypassing transferring to garbage ghost town servers. That way people wont have transfer regrets and all existing servers will have healthy populations. That’s a real fix right there, a one way ticket to the middle of nowhere server is not.

If the people in queue transfered its not a middle of nowhere server anymore…