2k+ ques on Whitemane

Enjoy your queue.

1 Like

Man i’ve said this like 3 times already: nobody wants to transfer to a dead server, and i don’t blame them. Why should people suffer because of company’s incompetence?

And if those who were in queue transfered, ITS NOT A DEAD SERVER. Therefore its not an issue anymore You can fix two problems at once.

You don’t want to wait in queue? You don’t want to transfer to a “dead server”? Nothing stopping you and your friends from rolling on any server you want.

You should have done your homework before blindly picking a server.

inb4 “BUT MY 60!”

1 Like

I dunno who is the incompetent one here. The company who told you 3 months ago this problem was coming, or the people who ignored what they were being told.

Are you for real? and loose all that time and effort invested? Because the company failed to address population concerns? How is that our problem? If they can’t handle so many people they should not have super massive servers in the first place. Get out here troll, 0/10

My sarcasm meter just pegged high

They tried. You ignored it. They warned you even before servers went live

1 Like

So if you buy a Tesla and it keeps failing on you, will you be happy with a KIA as a replacement? Is that gonna be your fault too?

Yes I am for real. You 100% can still play the game. You just refuse to and cry to the forums about your unwillingness to make a change.

BTW your subscription only pays for your access to the service, not the game itself.

You receive no sympathy.

1 Like

Fanboy detected, go back to your closet, there are boots that need licking.

Except this is more like
You go do the paperwork to buy a tesla.
They tell you you can pick it up in 2 weeks.
10 days before you pick it up they let you know some issues may arise with it and urge you to get something else.
You ignore them and pick it anyway.
Then issues come up and you flip out.

If you ignore the free repair recalls, then complain your car failed that a recall you ignored would correct, then that’s on you.

As you remember there weren’t many server options in the beginning. We settled for what’s available and now we are being punished for it. Cool.

Funny because plenty of other people rerolled without issue…

Good for them, i have things to do and places to be. I have a job and a life, i can’t play wow 24/7 and just reroll because of Blizzard’s incompetence.

They warned you before the game went live.
But hey. Keep blaming everyone else.

This post warns that high pop servers would have severe queues when layering goes.

I am not blaming everyone, i am blaming the company that knew about the problem and didn’t do enough to fix the issue. There is a difference.

1 Like

They did. You ignored it. Qq more.

U should blame urself