2k+ ques on Whitemane

You can. On another server. Or you can sit in the queue. Being a paying customer doesn’t entitle you to special treatment over other paying customers.

6 Likes

Layering was never promised to last forever. Quite the opposite actually. Just because you ignored the warnings for months means nothing.

3 Likes

Your server is garbage. Numbers are nice, but no one of worth plays on it. Thanks, but rather play on a server that will be around and doesn’t need inflate numbers like yours to stick around! Cry more! Your choice to stay. Stick your thumb back in your mouth.

1 Like

Says you, go back to your soon to be ghost town server. Don’t have too much fun!

Enjoy your queues

4 Likes

Its been overpopulated since day one. You didn’t have a 60 on day one and neither did your friends. You ignored this for 3 months and so did a bunch of other players.

Probably should, its less stressful when you aren’t sitting in traffic for 3 hours because some city official decided to remove a traffic lane for bikers. I’ve even heard that lots of small towns offer gigabit no data cap fiber internet for less than $80 a month, its nuts.

6 Likes

I support this idea.

It’s not special treatment, its basic expectation. I pay the money for the game i expect to be able to play the game.

All PVP servers have long queues since yesterday.

It’s not like if I hit the “Character Migration” button and the queue would go away, if I keep playing on PvP servers.

2 Likes

I think Blizzard is very short sighted on Classic roll-out.

3 Likes

And you were offered a fix for it. Transfers to other servers. You chose to stay anyway. You were warned this would happen months ago. You ignored it.

Layering was never promised to last forever, or heck even as long as necessary.

3 Likes

Wrong. Just the three most populated servers

1 Like

No, that’s not a fix. Fixing the current issue would be deleting Whitemane and dispersing it’s population to other server to make ques go away. Offering people transfers to garbage servers that nobody plays on is not a fix. Next.

If people transfered, it wouldnt be garbage. Food for thought.

1 Like

Name the 3 that have queues. I will give you screenshot of the “other” PVP servers with queues.

The solution is always “transfer to a dead server where 100 other people got stuck”

2 Likes

Thanks but no thanks, i am not gonna take one for the team, because of Blizzard’s incompetence and shortsightedness.

There are thousands of people on each of the other servers. Ask your friends and guild what’s more important: being on the server named after your waifu or actually getting in and playing the game

2 Likes

Two hours later: Still posting actively in thread not playing WOW.

1 Like

Why should we punished if everything can be fixed by simply adding back the layers? I don’t see what is there to oppose. There is still plenty of pvp and people to play with layers active. No layers may work of medium and low servers, but obviously not for huge ones like Whitemane, Herod, etc.