2h Frost (and Frostmourne) megathread

Blizz says alot of things then turns around and does the things they said they wouldnt do. so i guess we need to wait for a diff team or the current one to change thier minds

1 Like

You shouldn’t - THAT’S THE POINT. It has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU SO WHY EVEN ARGUE ABOUT IT???

3 Likes

But your opinions are dumb and my opinions are important!

3 Likes

theres alot of people that find 2h transmog cool i bet. theres peeps on mmo champ asking this very same thing

1 Like

Speaking of which Krissignacia, I checked on MMO a few times, and there’s guys who want 2h Frost and Frostmourne there too. I forgot how many people made those topics sadly, but they got a lot of posts for sure.

So you just want an echo chamber? This is why blizzard doesn’t pay attention to these forums. I think it being unique is important.

If the choice is between an echo chamber and arguing with a pointless contrarian, gimme gimme that echo chamber.

4 Likes

You haven’t even been in it so what are you complaining about?

This actually made it sound even funnier honestly Mauden.

4 Likes

You know I just think she comes in to start arguements on this topic so that we will be distracted and not post about the real topic. She wants us to post on what she says. I am done with that and will be just talking about 2h and Frostmourne.

3 Likes

Yeah I think we all know that. You just haven’t demonstrated why we should care. Our claims are for in-game subject matter that we want. You’re just referencing some pseudo-science concept that has nothing to do with what we’re advocating for. And considering you don’t even play the game, you’re really just arguing against what your neighbors from a previous state you lived in are having for dinner.

Frostmourne is in fact the topic. It’s just the foundation of his choice to argue against is nonexistent.

3 Likes

I think we should have Frostmourne reforged for Bolvar. It was said he wouldn’t use it. But we do not know what he went through while encased in ice. So I say lets get Frostmourne reforged. Yes give us a transmog version of it. But allow us the Choice to use it. And yes it should be a dk only weapon.

4 Likes

I think an important question which will probably be answered in Shadowlands, is how much Bolvar is actually left. He seemed pretty Lich Kingy in Legion, so while Bolvar certainly wouldn’t take up Frostmourne, LK Bolvar might.

2 Likes

Well considering he had us kill as many red dragons as we could and we got an achivment for it. Now one could say he was mad about being burned by the red dragons fire. Or that he has been Lich Kingy. Also having us storm Light’s Hope Chapel to raise Tirion Fordring was very Lich Kingy. So again we have no clue what was done to him and how much of Bovar is left.

2 Likes

Wait, what achievement was that again? I didn’t wanna kill all the red dragons, so I killed just one of them to get what I needed. And can I still get that achievement after getting the class mount also? And yeah, more and more, it looks like Ner’zhul isn’t as gone as we thought he was.

1 Like

They removed it shortly after it was discovered, sadly.

1 Like

If they removed that achievement, nuts. Oh well, at least the red dragons I spared get to live.

The Lich King is a unique character that Blizzard wants to keep unique and there are many other characters as well. Sylvanas, Anduin, Varian, Tyrande and many more.

What about Tirion, Thrall, and Kael’thas? They were unique characters, but we got their weapons anyway! Ashbringer, Doomhammer, and Felo’melorn! And I bet we can list a few more as well!

3 Likes

Arthas would be a unique character regardless of whether or not we get to play with his toys. A good character is not defined by their equipment.

EDIT: Just as a note even with 2H frost I wouldn’t use Frostmourne if it was a available, and didn’t like the artifact system to begin with, but the cat is out of the bag. Saying that one special weapon is more special than these other special weapons is nonsensical.

5 Likes