2h Frost (and Frostmourne) megathread

so what

meme sword was uniiqe till that thing with the charges and the skin for the rogue artifact

1 Like

The fact that it would not be as unique is irevelant. It would still be cool and a great sword.

This is a strange loop I seem to have created.

4 Likes

And we keep trying to break it, yet we’re constantly thrown back into it sadly enough.

“Uniqueness” has nothing to do with the desire for the weapon, so any mention of “uniqueness” is just a response to something nobody is even talking about.
We want a weapon appearance.

You’re talking about several people having the same weapon appearance removing the uniqueness, which has no bearing on how we feel using an appearance. It’s our characters that we’re looking at and using. Uniqueness is not a concept at play here. I don’t know how many more ways this can explained. You are arguing with nobody.

1 Like

Why is it irrelevant? At least when I explained how the Lightsaber was irrelevant, because it was in another universe and they were everywhere. Its more akin to death knights and rune blades, not a singular blade that only one person had. So what… you think the weapon is cool?

Sure it is lol. Im making the argument right now and you guys are just trying to hand wave it away. Sorry but that only works with illusions.

You’re missing the point lightsabers being everywhere doesn’t make them worse and making frostmourne obtainable would not make it worse. If lightsabers were unobtainable in Star Wars games it would not make them cooler. The appeal comes from the design not the availability That’s the entire point it doesn’t matter if it’s another universe

1 Like

This is what you guys always do. I say it would be less unique “oh it wouldnt be worse” “it wouldnt be less cool” like you dont know what the word unique means.

Am I wrong in that Frostmourne would no longer be unique if DK’s were running around with it? Its supposed to be a unique weapon, its why so many were against the artifact system because it would make unique weapons not unique anymore since everyone would have that weapon.

You’re making a separate argument that is relevant to you. You’re concerned about that if we get what we want, then Frostmourne will be less unique. At that point, you would really have to demonstrate:

1. Why anybody should care about your concerns over a worthless concept

2. Why anybody should even value your arguments considering you don’t even want the weapon anyway?

You’re literally arguing against something that has nothing to do with you.

1 Like

I guess the point is do you think lots of people having it would ruin it, i don’t therefore I wouldn’t care if everyone else also had it as long as I could use it in a way that I found enjoyable in the proper context of the game.

1 Like

people were more upset what we ended up with

1 Like

Its all one conversation.

Omg. It would make it less unique, its an objective fact. Its supposed to be a unique weapon, the end.

The Blades of the Fallen Prince? Are you taking about the 3 people on the forums that call them toys?

But does it matter if it makes it less unique why does it have to be unique in game no other item is as long as it is unique in lore whether it’s unique or not in the gameplay doesn’t matter at all.

1 Like

To Blizzard it does. There are many items that they have kept unique.

This is 100% unrelated to the thread at hand, but I must recommend against arguing with a parrot.

There is no winning.

4 Likes

I was so upset at those mockeries of Frostmourne, Arthas, and all Death Knights enough to quit the game for all of Legion. Might as well teleport bread to whoever decided to force those toothpicks onto us too. TF2 Soldier laugh
PS, this was a reference to an old TF2 meme, and someone once said he did just that for all of WoD years ago on the forums.

This is what we will find out in the new expansion. And yea thats what was said at blizzcon. I do understand about sticking to lore. I love starwars and when Disney bought it and said almost everything other than the movies was no longer lore that upset quite a few people. Blizzard is kind of doing the same with their lore.