2h Frost (and Frostmourne) megathread

yeah a transmog is harmless… who do we tweet to say hey frostmoune transmog coolness

3 Likes

They have already stated that its not going to happen.

I agree Mauden, and I have only one thing to say about that:
Oh, the irony here is RICH!
Sorry guys, but I HAD to say that! And that honestly felt very good letting that out.

2 Likes

I fail to see the irony.

We shouldn’t have frostmourne because people want it and their opinions shouldn’t matter over other people but we should dismiss it just because you don’t want it.

2 Likes

That is not what those 2 quotes say.

Because you asked somebody why their opinion is more valuable than somebody else’s, and yet here you are, one person telling several people that they shouldn’t have something because you don’t want it. Even as it has absolutely no effect on you. And hence, the “You can’t eat banana pudding or you’ll make the rest of us fat!” analogy was born.

2 Likes

It wouldnt be unique anymore. That isnt an opinion. If all death knights can run around with the visual it is no longer unique, that isnt an opinion.

That’s not even the point being made. Why do you keep bringing this up?

2 Likes

But your argument is that we shouldn’t have it because you wouldn’t consider it unique anymore as if a few people not wanting other people to have something is a reason on its own for no one to get it.

2 Likes

all dks can run around with the arthas skin if they work for it. so dont do it it if you dont want it and stop being a negitive nacey and let us try in work to get this

2 Likes

Oh blast, I have to be frank, but so many times, you were “lore breaking” this, “not unique anymore” that, whenever we talk about Frostmourne coming back, no matter if it’s a tmog or not. Like I keep saying, even though I want the real deal to come back, I don’t want us players to have it, only cosmetic copies of it as a reward for reforging it for a lore character.

2 Likes

Because its a counter point? Why do you keep asking?

Because it wouldnt be unique. Its not that hard to understand.

It’s not a valid one no one should have a veto and you literally argued that one persons opinion shouldn’t immediately be valid over other people.

4 Likes

So its not valid because you dont like it? Couldnt the same be said about your “cool” opinion? Its just an opinion. If everyone was running around with it, it is no longer unique. Its a fact.

It’s I don’t think something should be available because it would feel less unique to me and people should be able to controll what things other players have access to.

1 Like

No, its not a feeling or an opinion, it would objectively be less unique.

1 Like

I mean the inflatable thunderfury is perfectly ok people still want the real thunderfury doesn’t make it less cool. The copy frostmourne would not make the real one used by arthas less cool. And whether something is less unique or not is irevelant to whether it is less valid and interesting

1 Like

It would make it less unique.