2h Frost (and Frostmourne) megathread

There’s that “You can’t eat that banana pudding or you’ll make the rest of us fat!” argument again.

3 Likes

Then I can say the same thing that you all are upset that someone thinks that it should stay unique and not be used.

Not even close.

I wouldn’t be all that upset if we don’t get it we haven’t had it for the last 15 years. I just think it would be a fun thing to have without any real downsides.

1 Like

Exactly, and even though I want the real deal to come back, I just said so many times that we players won’t be the one to use it at all, just mere copies of it. While the real deal would be given to a lore character of course.

It wouldnt be unique anymore, thats a pretty big downside for many people.

Yes, you have said it over and over yet its legacy is over.

It doesn’t need to be unique in game to be unique in the lore. The game literally has pajamas and a deathwing mount that’s ok and a frostmourne copy is too.

2 Likes

Sure it does.

No one becomes arthas from having a frostmourne copy. Frostmourne doesn’t even make anyone the lich king.

1 Like

It just steals your soul as soon as you touch it.

Not with Sylvanas and the Jailer threatening to destroy the balance of life and death itself. And with that happening, we have nothing to lose and all to gain for the Lich King to take up the very sword he needs to have reborn anew to stop them.

That version is broken the copy would be purely a gameplay thing and would be just a transmog.

1 Like

cant steal it if i dont have one to take

It doesnt need to come back to stop them. We have stopped the LK when he had it.

This would be for JUST Death Knights though, not other classes! So we don’t have to worry about that! And Bolvar can release them from Frostmourne if he wants to anyway! Besides, like I keep saying, we won’t have the real deal in our hands, merely a copy without it’s powers, or at least no soul-stealing. And another thing, Frostmourne’s perfect to keeping the Jailer’s minions and other unimaginably evil souls still in the Maw in the Shadowlands, where we can lock them up when we’re done.

And you have to obtain it to get it, its unobtainable. Thats solved.

It shouldn’t be unavailable it would make a great transmog.

1 Like

Well its unavailable.

this is the greatest quote of all time

5 Likes