2h Frost (and Frostmourne) megathread

The artifacts have not been diminished in my view.

2 Likes

Wait you were saying:

that Jedi are a dime a dozen?

THAT’S EVEN WORSE.

4 Likes

Omg go look at the post.

Lol @ bringing up SWTOR when you have no idea what you are talking about.

I bet none of you have a max level toon in swtor right now or even know a new xpac came out Oct 22nd.

In the same vein as frostmourne, there are plenty of obtainable hilts that powerful sith/jedi used that players can equip. Not all light sabers are the same in power/lore.

1 Like

Oh for crying out loud! I’m not even a hard core Star Wars fan, but Trumpknight and Notamage are right that the lightsabers and Jedi being so cheap and everywhere are SO wrong! There’s nothing wrong with liking something very awesomely designed and wanting to use that too, and the lightsabers were just used as an example!
But it looks like no matter what we say, what examples we use, and what arguments we disprove, in the end, we’re always wrong, and you’re always right…

3 Likes

The point is cool things are cool even if they are common. Unless it’s a gameplay thing if frostmourne were rare because it required difficult content that would be one thing to have it unavailable because anyone having it would somehow make it less cool is ridiculous. The lightsaber point was more about Star Wars in general.

3 Likes

Frostmourne isnt common. A lot of people would disagree with you. It actually happens a lot that when people think one thing is cool, and then everyone else has it, it loses its coolness since it isnt unique anymore. If everyone drove a Ferrari then it loses its luster.

The whole point about lightsabers is they are common and cool in Star Wars video games. They have become less unique and more common over the decades since a new hope and they haven’t gotten any less cool. There is nothing wrong with having a transmog frostmourne.

2 Likes

Cool to you. I dont think they are cool.

Yes there is, Frostmourne would lose its uniqueness.

So fun things should not be added if a few people don’t want people to have fun with them because it messes with their view of the coolness of the item? It seems to me that the arguments against 2h frost are similar as if we can’t have 2h even though it wouldn’t do anything to dw.

1 Like

I said uniqueness.

You do understand that 2h Frost has been said it was fine to come back as long as it didnt create a separate playstyle right? You know the thing that multiple classes understand that was a balance nightmare except for the 5 2h fanatics on here?

It’s still no reason to not have it no one needs to use it most wont and it doesn’t need to be unobtainable to be unique in its design which is what matters anyways.

1 Like

Its no reason to have it either.

The reason to have it is it’s a cool transmog and it would be fun to use.

2 Likes

imgur. com/a/yAeyYQt

Right.

We’re not.

People want it. That’s about as valid a reason and you’re going to get in a video game.

4 Likes

So what, that reason is no more important than my reason that it should stay dead and buried.

Being upset people have something is not a reason not to have it.

3 Likes

Its my opinion that they arent cool… whats your issue exactly?

And I am talking about uniqueness because its just ad valid as any other argument.

And my reason is just as valid as your “I want it” reason.

Upset at what? Im not upset. Why would you even suggest I am?

That other people can use a frostmourne transmogrified and it makes frostmourne feel less unique to you.

1 Like