26 hours later, and still

Because of what I’m seeing in the notes, Knappogue. I could be wrong, I’m not involved in the review process - but I didn’t want to hold out hope, especially since it will be awhile before an official answer is received.

There are a number of things involved in this type of suspension.

Games played, games where it appears no damage or healing was done at all, etc. We can see a great deal, and I really am not at liberty to disclose all the parameters.

12 Likes

No, that is not something they do.

I would also like to know why the system is set to ban 30 days for first time offenders without any warning.

Anyone can agree that a 30 day ban with no warning or notifications for a first time offender is absurd.

1 Like

I’m afraid that I cannot address at all, Knappogue. Those are decisions made by our developers.

2 Likes

Pretty weird. I know for sure there is no foul play afoot on my end. I play the battlegrounds as they come. Cant make people engage me or come fight me at a tower, or graveyard I’m defending.

1 Like

Well I would love that to be addressed by the developers.

I think this disaster is shinning light on a poor system.

3 Likes

You’ll want to post in the PVP forums - or General then, Knappogue. Devs visit many forums - but not this one.

4 Likes

I just wish blizz would provide some communication on how this is being handled and the appropriate way to get your issue resolved.

All we hear is to make a appeal and wait in line but as I have stated some players are saying they are getting the issue resolved outside of the appeal ticket. Others say they know friends that submitted after they did and their friends already have a response.

1 Like

Exactly this. They tell us they are helped in the order received but literally people who put in tickets several hours after mine have been helped and unbanned while mine and many others sit un touched.

2 Likes

Not trying to be combative but its very weird that devs dont visit a customer support forum. Ya know where customers go for support?

2 Likes

The forum needs re-named to match its intention, I agree. That’s been debated so many times.

Going to be frank, the blues here really don’t have any say in what’s happening to accounts, how tickets are handle, nor they’re here to really field requests that isn’t in their job title.

1 Like

My respons from cs was:

…only defending is not in the spirit of pvp.

2 Likes

:rofl: Please don’t be a real quote.

2 Likes

when did you get response???

1 Like

Tell the zugs to come attack me at the east, west towers, or the RH because thats where I went most of the games on my DK since I was leveling using a system blizzard implemented. I was never non participating. Cant fight people if there are none. How can playing literal game objectives cause a ban? Even in games I fought no players I would turn grave yards and towers. Ya know part of the game? This entire thing is insane.

it is

I was one of the first ones that got banned so i did it b4 the huge wave - around last week took around 7h but now the office is burning!

Why does this matter? I haven’t been banned, but my go-to strategy is run straight for Dun Baldar and take either of the bunkers. When the archers despawn, I can just spend the entire game there defending the bunker until it caps. If no alliance show up, i dont do any damage or healing while at the same time contributing massively to a potential win by taking a DB bunker asap.

8 Likes

Exactly this!

3 Likes

If this is going to be their stance they need to just remove towers and graveyards and just make it an end boss zerg.

4 Likes