22 Aug Evoker Raid

Yeah but did they have 20 second kill times?

The almost all mage raid back in HFC did.

And it was on mythic, not heroic.

It’s first week of a patch and people are surprised something clickbaitable went through ptr to live? It wouldnt surprise me one bit to hear the ptr team themselves told their testers to make youtube videos when the patch drops, it makes content and fuels attention.

Reminds me back to Shadowlands where 20 Balance druids just convoked the crap outta Raidbosses

1 Like

It’s not a one shot if it tooks the collective hits from 25 different individuals.

3 Likes

Go post that on the youtube video so the content creator can change the title for you

what are we exploiting here? beating the game by limiting yourself to 3 classes? I guess, if you want to play that way, go give it hell.

I don’t see how someone doing this has any effect on my enjoyment, I think otherwise it will do the exact opposite, the whining will get it nerfed to stop stacking after 5 or 3 and we’ll all go back to crying in our keyboards because fun was detected.

There is no harmony between fun that breaks the game and hardcore competitive play.

Blizzard already made their choice so take advantage of it while you can, cause they’ll break Evokers backs after stunts like this.

I think the last time we saw this kind of shenanigan was the legendary ring back in WoD

1 Like

I don’t think you quite get it. Any content would be easy with this setup. EACH of those DKs is doing an entire 30 man raid worth of damage . And the three pairs of Evokers below them. And after the drop they’re still doing 3x a normal DPS. So yeah, figure out how to take 200 DPS into a raid, subtract all the input lag, and see how fast it falls over. This will become the norm and DPS will be a dead role.

Frankly hilarious. We all knew aug would either be grotesquely op or absolute garbage tier.

Nice, I expect some 9/9 mythic clears in 30 minutes and next tiers RWF to be over in an hour tops.

Stuff like 30 second heroic assault kills were happening weeks before 10.1.5 even was a thing not even stacking anything.

How about a 12 second Mythic Reaver kill?

I agree Nerf DH!

Were the all pally and all druid raids killing bosses in 20 seconds with everyone doing 1 million plus dps? No? Thats why people should care.

Whatever works. They need to make more support specs.

1 Like

LMAO.

How could this be your take? Like what?

We are all 40 yo dads , with different priorities than this. I guess this is the hill you want to die on

1 Like

Monk balance eludes them.

Usually has. In sl, looked we fixed them.

Umm, you sure did! in pvp they didn’t think they were Chuck Norris. They actually became Chuck Norris. with a touch of bruce lee, jet li and Jackie chang for a bonus.

BFA and a s. priest buff. Some better crews found a like 23 s. priest setup and like 2 tanks. I want to say VDH tanks. Seem to recall it was VDH anyway.

But that was one or 2 bosses that may have been made for s. priests basically lol.

In realilty throughout wow there have been bosses that will blow up to theoretical comps. See wrath since also up. Algalon does not need, per se, paladins. But it for most successful meta was a real nice to have.

and ICC comes at some point. Paladins’ playground comes soon. the playground it suffered for years after. round 1 that stuff was kept in game. We’d need to see round 2 and what this dev teams does.