22 Aug Evoker Raid

Ebon might prioritises individuals who do not have ebon might, but presience targets are always chosen and presience stacks. All of that is intended interactions.

Easy content being memed isn’t new.

15 arcane mages in HFC killing bosses in 20 seconds.

30 tank raids.

Temporal Wounds from Breath of Eons, only affects players hit with your Ebon Might, clearly for the Unholy DK hitting 13 mil, Prescience’s 3% Crit isn’t the thing causing this ridiculous damage.

Ebon Might regardless shouldn’t be stackable on the same target which is clearly happening and triggering off Breath of Eons from Multiple Augmentations.

It’s clearly a bug, even if a player had 100% Crit from all Augs they wouldn’t be pulling those numbers. Stacking Ebon Might and Temporal Wounds, which was addressed on the PTR some how has made it to live.

1 Like

Aug already only buffs 4 people, it’s not like they can buff the whole raid at once

Which is why I specifically suggested ways to stay buffing people, while removing the stacking.

7 Likes

My fix would be to stop the scaling from otger Augs from buffing Augs buff. Ob Might gifting shouldn’t be affected by main stat they receive from outside sources (save for encounter buffs deemed by blizz)

Copium over the impending nerfs, lol.

Mages were obviously the problem tho.

Run mage without an aug, they’re still giga chads.

Your tears are unwarranted.

1 Like

Did anyone really expect any other situation when they were announced?

I was actually questioning about this very thing possibly being able to stack to rediculious levels but many said nah won’t happen blizz will balance it

Lol

They weren’t doing millions of dps each.

1 Like

pretending that this is the first time a weird thing is happening with game mechanics

3 Likes

Two, actually. And it needs to happen.

The whole point of them releasing augmentation mid tier was because it doesn’t matter in farm content.

It will be tweaked and I imagine they will just make prescience a unique buff or just make Ebon Might apply to their party when grouped or 4 closest when not grouped as to limit just how high they could buff one person.

Not sure it’s copium when I literally said it would be adjusted. What do you think that means? :thinking:

No one is pretending that.

1 Like

I thought we were intended to not stack with other Augs? That was supposed to prevent this mess from happening.

We weren’t. It was a bug on PTR that was fixed there and somehow still made it into live. Maybe they did it on purpose to see how it would go or maybe going to live just broke it again. I’m not sure.