22 Aug Evoker Raid

They were pretty dang powerful, especially healing

While they were strong, they were no where on the same power level as aug evoker.

If aug evokers were merely as strong as the two other specs, Iā€™d have no issue.

I would say,that is very inventive and honestly, nothing wrong with it .
Itā€™s their raid.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with people doing 20x the dps of non aug evokers?

1 Like

This is too easy to exploit Tbf. Something mechanically needs to change or every RWF will be Aug stacking.

Nope,itā€™s their raid. Just like they did with all mages, and dkā€™s and paladins.

1 Like

Did any of those all-class raids do 20x the dps of their non class?

The issue is not that its an all aug evoker raid.

You mean 20X dps to DKā€™s nothing wrong there because itā€™s their raid,I knew this would happen sometime due to all the practices i seen done.

It being ā€œtheir raidā€ has nothing to do with class balance.

Completing the fight in 20 seconds when it typically takes similar geared people 2 mins is not ā€œits ok, its there raidā€

Just because you knew it would happen (a lot of people did), doesnā€™t make it better or ok.

In PvP youā€™re dealing directly with other players so it feels really bad to queue into something thatā€™s overtuned every game whereas in pve it feels really good to do a dungeon with an aug evoker regardless of dungeon/comp.

Theyā€™ll add some sort of DR to prevent it from being an actual strat but there have always been meme 10-20 second flex boss kills.

2 Likes

Welcome to WoW from here on out. Every season and patch will be a nightmare to balance as Augmentation will give crazy buffs to whichever class has huge DPS with cooldowns available.

This is why breaking the trinity is a huge mistake. Augvokers will either have to be best or worst spec. Thereā€™s no in-between. They can do things no other class can do.

1 Like

Yet,what is anyone going to do about it ?
Complain,that looks childish.

Oh neat Augs are the newest forum drama. I got a bingo!

2 Likes

Nerf into oblivion. Let Akstonā€™s suggestions go through. :cloud_with_rain:

I hear never complaining and always accepting whatever happens works out well.

Its called feedback.

I never suggested nerfing into oblivion. I think small tweaks should be done until it gets to a level more on par with everyone else.

1 Like

I have yet to see if augvoker can stand along in the world or is this just a raid and mythic spec.

ā€¦its a group support spec.

Only?? really?

I just agree with ur suggestions. Personally tho I wouldnā€™t mind them being nerfed hard, they suppose to be a support/utility spec thats all. :man_shrugging: :cloud_with_rain:

Its main play is buffing others and having huge utility.

But buffs stack and give outrageous results.

I am not saying this gameplay should be removed, only tweaked.

I dont want them nerfed into the ground. I want them useful. But as useful as any other dps slot they are replacing.