22 Aug Evoker Raid

That’s the only way you’ll stop people from bringing 20 to a raid :joy:

And a all monk raid

If the buffs dont stack, then you dont want 20 there either.

I’ve gotta be honest when you start breaking down their M+ kit outside of damage you realise there’s a bigger issue, they straight up gave them too much stuff.

They have 4 AoE stops

2 Rally effects

AoE speed boost

4% Hp to the party

Blistering scales tank survivability buff

Vers buff helping with survivability through their mastery

Chrono Shield making large AoE pulls significantly safer

A cheat death that AOE lay on handses your party when it procs

Then all the stuff evokers have normally

Zephyr

Bloodlust

Buff for healers

Rescue + Twin Guardians

Oppressing Roar

Cauterizing Flame

2 Likes

You sure?

https ://imgur.io/sk9XvpV?r

No, I merely quoted. That doesn’t mean I’m somehow personally going after you.

There are groups that will run without them. Not everyone runs a meta.

The entire game isn’t revolving around them and it’s only been four days.

This is what I mean. This is how it’s made out to be.

At this point, just turn them into straight dps and be done with it. Because trying to implement this role nearly.20 years later with one spec was never going to make people happy.

The monk raid was abusing a bug where the set bonus didn’t care who’s ability it was buffing which lead to exponential scaling with a group of only monks.

The difference here is this isn’t a bug. It’s an interaction that while abusable is using all the spells and abilities of the specs in question as intended and as written.

…yes. Thats because their buffs stacked.

That link is literally what I posted in the first post in this thread.

But it does typically mean you are replying and talking to that person.

The occasional non meta group is a rarity.

But it basically is atm. For PVE.

You accuse everyone else of being dramatic, but you are the only one here saying they should be deleted.

I am completely fine with some tweaks.

It’s not even just the damage at this point. The spec just has way WAY too much utility for a dps in M+.

I mean sure if you want to do that, then you should be able to do it.

I don’t see an issue with this nor do I care. All that will happen is the crying will convince them to nerf Aug into the ground after DF.

You dont see an issue with one class stacking doing 20x the dps of everyone else?

I dont want them nerfed into the ground. But something closer to everyone else would be nice.

1 Like

Yes, what bearing does it have on me and my game experience?

If one doesnt play an aug evoker, now they are not going to get invited as often to guilds, groups, etc if they do 1/20th the damage.

Combined with the previously mentioned massive utility.

It’s not that rare. Not everyone runs meta. Just like not everyone takes only certain other classes or uses only the same talent builds, etc. There’s more variety out there than people think. And people have said as much over the years.

It really isn’t. No content was designed around them. It just a new shiny that she have been implemented differently, because one support after almost 29 years was going to get this type of reception.

I never said delete them. Changing the spec isn’t deleting it.

Oof, thinking that’s what I said. I know better than to continue with this downward spiral.

find a better guild.

It only got this reception because it was designed brokenly OP.

Right. You didnt say delete augmentation evoker. You said to keep the name. But to get rid of all of their augmenting, make them a straight DPS class.

:roll_eyes:

Or just design things better?

Found the aug evoker main.

1 Like

I think we’ll either get diminishing returns or some equivalent of Forebearance.

It’s the hero class of the Expansion, of course it was going to be OP from the get go. It always has been that way.

The other two evoker specs were not designed this way.