22 Aug Evoker Raid

The point isn’t that 20x overgeared geared players of a spec can kill a raid boss. It’s that this specific example of that is demonstrating an interaction that, while typically not this egregious, can and will be problematic if left to run into next tier.

1 Like

Shocking what happens when you screw around for fun and stack a raid for poops and giggles, eh?

Seriously, this isn’t the end of the world. People have been finding ways to do these things since Vanilla. This isn’t some normal thing. The Augs aren’t taking over your life. The class is less than a week old. Everything is wonky until enough numbers are in to make adjustments.

Again, y’all need to calm down.

1 Like

LoL

So you are just dismissing it?

Do you think that this needs to be addressed, or left alone going into the next raid tier/season?

Do you feel its 100% fine and no tweaking needed for aug evoker raid groups to do 20x the dps of non stacked ones?

5 Likes

Helps to read further. Blizz literally said in their interview they’re watching and will wait for more numbers to come in. Adjustments will be made. Let’s not act like it’ll just stay this way.

Ok.

So I say “adjustments should be made for next tier”

You reply I am saying its the end of the world, and I need to calm down. Because “adjustments will be made”.

Can you show where I did any freaking out, proclaiming its the end of the world?

All I ever did is say that it shouldnt stay this way, I even feel I was extremely calm in saying so.

4 Likes

The answer is probably diminishing returns on evoker buffs. So that stacking is only beneficial to a degree, then quickly tapers off.

4 Likes

I don’t think anyone is acting like it will be, we’re more.

1: Laughing at the hilarity of it

2: Amazed blizzard didn’t have the foresight to expect this given the interactions that made this happen were plain as day to anyone who cared to look

5 Likes

Its the end of the world?! Time for me to run!!!

3 Likes

I never said “you.” I said a generic “y’all.” Because people have been finding reasons to freak out or hate on Aug for the last four days. This is just drama for the sake of drama to people, acting as if nothing will get tuned.

Where’s the PVP version of this? I DEMAND IT!

You never said “you”

You just replied directly to me, quoted me, while saying “you” right before the “yall”.

No one was being dramatic here until you started being dramatic.

2 Likes

You read into it what you wanted to. The threads over the past few days, the screenshots of stuff, etc has all been more fuel to this odd fire. It’s four days old. Of course it’s going to get tuned.

But I’m sure we won’t see this and people freaking out about it all over the internet, right?

It just amazes me how people get so focused on the new shiny and what’s bad about it in this game. Similar happened to the other Hero classes, too. They got changed and nerfed so hard. By the time everyone is done with this one, there won’t be a support left for them to concern themselves with.

Just like you read into all the “drama” and “end of the world” talk in this thread.

Things get tuned by feedback and bringing things to light. I was not freaking out about anything.

I think it was a poor decision to intentionally release them brokenly OP. I think they do need to be tweaked to bring their power down a lot. I think it would be minor tweaks that do that.

No stacking of buffs, limited buffs that go out, etc. There are minor tweaks that can greatly pull in their power.

But wanting no one to talk about it is akin to hoping they stay brokenly OP.

3 Likes

All joking aside, aug does need a serious nerf.

Not in this thread. Generically speaking across the internet.

I didn’t say no one should talk about it.

It’s my general complaint with how so many seem to treat Aug and how this is just more fuel to the fire.

Please feel free to ignore me, though. It’s a rant about how much drama I’ve seen in just four days from others.

Got it. You replied to me specifically…but your entire dramatic response was based on people not even participating in this thread.

Treated how specifically?

So brokenly OP that groups wont go into M+ without them?

2 Likes

I’m sure they’ll limit the buff to one per player just like all other buffs.

It doesnt need to go that far. I think the bigger issue is the buff stacking.

I’d rather see smaller tweaks first.