22 Aug Evoker Raid

Why does someone actually need to do it for people to realize that it is broken?

I’d say we have the data, we just don’t have anyone that cares enough to take advantage of it on mythic yet. If left untouched, just watch the next RWF.

If left at its current tuning, say within two months, someone will make a mythic meme run.

The fact is - you are saying this with no evidence.

if what you are saying is true - we’d expect something similar to happen with mythic comps.

We havnt seen this yet.

Could it still happen? Sure.

But why complain the sky is falling when it hasn’t actually happened yet?

Edit: Doing any content when you outgear it is broken.

:man_shrugging:

It’s how it scales (prescience and ebon might stacking.) It’ll be a problem next tier if not addressed. Sure, maybe people take a few more other classes to handle stuff during certain damage windows.

1 Like

They need to add a role to future content for support and expand the support role to other classes. Then tune around it and actually test to make sure it isnt broken. Ill still roll BM, because i has smol brain, tried Aug in Raid but it seems like too much for me.

Except it doesn’t even show this is a problem - only that it has the potential to be a problem.

There is no race to world first for heroic.

If it requires too many evokers for the scaling to become busted - it’s not as big as a problem as you are making it out to be.

For example: the solution could be to simply stop scaling after 10.

To reiterate - the power level is an upward exponential graph.

The real question should be - at which point do you hit “critical mass” where the extra evoker becomes better than anything else?

We can’t actually determine that from the data - and that is the problem that needs to be addressed.

(Not simply that the buffs stack).

Oh not only will they fix this, but they will kill the aug spec lol. Just like they have killed alot of other things or nerfed over the years because of cry hards.

Like man. Who cares if like 20 dracthyrs are all in a raid together. If they do decide to limit the amount of classes invited to each raid. Hopefully it is generous. But knowing blizz, they will probably nerf this.

There’s incredibly simple ways to nerf this specific interaction that have no impact on evoker’s tuning in regular situations, and still leaves you with the option of inviting multiple evokers without each one getting weaker.

I suppose - what do you think this is?

Wish blizz would have thought of this back in wrath with dks lol. Instead of some simple nerfs, they completely outright removed the shadow of death talent. Annoying.

They did alot of other things to. It was incredibly extreme in my op. So why would I think it wouldn’t be extreme here. People cried the whole expansion about dks during wrath. They didn’t need to go overboard on the nerfage though.

You do realize Blizzard fixes stuff like this before releasing a new tier typically, right? Like, do you honestly believe this is flying below Blizzard’s radar?

Oh it will probably be nerfed by tomorrow but honestly who cares besides the mythic 1%. I think it’s cool you can just stack and nuke the bosses.

Because it’s the death of raiding if this crap is allowed to stand.

Man, we got some low IQ people on this forum. Imagine not seeing a problem with class stacking and killing bosses in 10 seconds. Like wtf is wrong with some posters?

1 Like

No you’re right, I do not honestly believe it will go live as is. However I do take objection to people not considering it a problem were it to do so.

I don’t disagree with that premise. It’s fine and funny now, but it needs to get fixed before the next tier. I’m sure it will, though.

did those comps work forever? even in brand new content?

so you think EVERY serious mythic raid should have 10 evokers?

Do you think every serious mythic raid is going to have ten evokers? We havnt seen this yet

hotfixed, bricked, maybe? Prescience no longer stacks.

From different evokers?