7 Hours to finish the dailies!

Here is my rundown and feedback to improve the game:

-It actually took 6 hours and 50 minutes for the purists out there.

-I took a break for some lunch and two breaks for some donuts plus some bathroom breaks. Total break time was about one hour over the course of the day. So I guess this means it took 6 hours or so of actual play time. (But one does need to eat and take breaks so I think 7 hours is fair.)

1. It is good that you decreased various requirements on quests, as I suggested including decreasing the number of runes for the rune match game and cutting down on the numbers of elite mobs for quests and reducing to one the rare mob quest. But more nerfs are needed.

2. It is good you marked areas for some additional quests as I suggested but again more clarity is needed.

3. The jumping quest remains crazy hard. Please nerf this quest.

4. In getting the five elite Naga for the quest, there was an area (something overlook) where the mobs stayed dead. This must be some kind of bug!?!

5. The mobs follow us to far! This is a major problem. I can pull a mob for an amazing distance. And then
it just disappears (sometimes). I am often running for my life and you need to make the run distance reasonable.

6. We Need a Rustbolt Emissary! This reputation is lagging for many players.
    edit: despite working 8 hour days on reputation, my rustbolt is 2800 honored while my unshackled is 6200 honored

7. We demand increasing reputation for the quests. I killed Naga, collected some kind of buds and pulled seaweed. It took over an hour easy and I got 50 rep each!
    edit: It took me forever to figure out you had to pull the dratted seaweed! Please add that to the quest description!

8. Thank you for the (stealth) nerfs on some mobs health as I suggested but more are needed. The mobs still hit to hard and die to slow.

9. We need reputation missions added in on the mission board!!

Please continue to implement my suggestions because the fact it takes seven hours to finish the dailies is not acceptable.

Thank you for listening to me to a degree and please continue to work on these and other fixes I have suggested.

83 Likes

Fun read, donuts part was my favorite part though, just saying :slight_smile:

Yeah to hell with the jumping jellies thingy, waaay too hard to even bother trying again.

Rep grind isn’t even bad compared to back in the day when grinding rep was painfully slow, but some seem to think it’s lacking so maybe I’m over patient.

:beers: /cheers

6 Likes

Sweet!

Another Rastlin post.
/pops popcorn :popcorn:

34 Likes
  1. No. Stop trying to trivialize the content
  2. No. Stop trying to trivialize the content
  3. No. Stop trying to trivialize the content
  4. dont know
  5. Play everquest where you had to zone to another area for them to stop. Stop trying to trivialize the content
  6. dont know
  7. No. Stop trying to trivialize the content.
  8. No. Stop trying to trivialize the content

You choose to do 7 hours worth of quests. They game shouldnt be a 20 min cakewalk so you can claim how bored you are because everything is too easy and trivial.

88 Likes

It took Rastlin 7 hours to make this post.

61 Likes

Ahhh Everquest.
Almost miss tanking in corners due to push. Almost.
Been many a year since I ran there.

H

4 Likes

I agree with only one thing, the rep gains suck. But, what are you gonna do about it? It’s funny, I hop back and forth between Legion and BfA stuff, and the dailies Legion give far more rep. The mission tables, far more rep, upwards of 1500 for a token.

All in all, rep needs to be increased, because once we get exalted, the grind starts all over again for paragon caches.

14 Likes

Uh oh, someone broke Jatarri. :robot:

9 Likes

So
 you’re complaining that the game has too many quests?

Not a real problem. Just play for however long you want. No need to do all of them if it’s taking you too much time. You’ll get more tomorrow.

It doesn’t take me nearly as long to get things done now that I’ve become much more familiar with both areas and their quests over the last week. Yesterday, I cleared both maps in between a set of Battle for Nazjatars.

16 Likes

My Rustbolt is like 1250 ahead of Nazjatar
 am I alone in this? 
 Or am I doing something wrong (again)? :slight_smile:

47 Likes

I gotta say, once I youtube’d how to do this quest, I’ve gotten it the first time each time.

4 Likes

Did you fight each of the legendary pets in Nazjatar?
It’ll boost your Nazj rep by 3k.

The same thing in Mechagon only gives 700 rep.

1 Like

No you’re not alone. I’m also ahead on Rustbolt.

4 Likes

Yeah, not having fun needing to take half a day to do dailies on Nazjatar.
Daily Quests like “Kill 25 Hydra” is a bit excessive. It should be 10. If Blizz thought people would group up to do these, they are wrong. People are just racing around tagging things for themselves and you better hope its not the other faction that’s swarming the area and you’re getting nothing but the time consuming Elites to kill.

15 Likes

DON’T HEAL THE WARRIOR!!!

but I just spent 9 seconds almost casting full heal!

4 Likes

I did my Naz dailies in just 30 minutes as a Holy Priest.

3 Likes

Mine’s the opposite. I guess I haven’t killed that many rares in Mech. I must be spending too much time uncrossing leylines and playing bejeweled and getting dead from gangs of baby murlocs.

I’m playing like 4-5 hours a day and still slow. I like it this way.

4 Likes

After todays quests, my Mechagon rep is revered and my Nazjatar rep is 10332/12000.

8 Likes

Once the the Chores err i mean reps are done for part 2 the only time ill go to the areas is for the mythic dungeon and raid thats f’in it

19 Likes

I quit on this after I spent over an hour and didn’t find one
 75 pts isn’t worth it.

As to the rest of your stuff
 yeah
 you’re a known troll
 The only thing missing is your ‘slap in the face’ signature.

11 Likes