Feldrake giveaway, another slap in the face to legacy players

It amazes me that people are defending scalpers.

Sorry your $3.5k “investment”, based solely on thin air, didn’t turn out the way you wanted.

1 Like

It amazes me people like the OP are defending loot boxes.

Yeah, I read you claim that we should feel bad, since you lost something.

Which seems a little disingenuous to me, since as far as I can tell you’re upset that other people are gaining something, which I’m a lot less likely to feel sorry for.

In your analogies, you didn’t get in a car crash - you’re saying we should feel empathy because you bought a Rolls Royce and then your neighbor bought the same one and now you don’t feel as special.

You see how that’s different, right?

3 Likes

No, yeah… In my head I always pronounced it as you do. I’m sure he only omitted the letter because the correct spelling had already been taken.

Loot boxes have their place.

In the Maw.

1 Like

Same! It drove me bonkers because I always had to force myself to spell it wrong.

Here’s a gem though:

1 Like

You’re not a legacy player, youre a legacy payer. Get rekt.

My neighbor didn’t buy the Rolls Royce, the government decided to give everyone an exact replica. I’ll take a refund though :joy:

Oh man that takes me back.

Honestly, the ‘slap in the face’ was fun but I think it’s all the italics that really cemented Rastlin’s style.

Aww, it’s like you’re brand new to the world or something lol

That your falt for spending the money for that

Oh no. A mount originally given away as a cross promotional reward is being given away as a cross promotional reward. The horror.

5 Likes

yeah, i think preheat tried to emulate that during his tenure here too, except wasn’t his with bold instead? he randomly bolded and used caps

That and the random all caps words.

1 Like

I can’t be wishful? Alright thanks for the conversation briselody, I feel like we are talking past each other. Enjoy your Wednesday.

Oh gods, yes! The randomly italicized words! There were usually a few bolded passages, as well. If he was really worked up, both.

1 Like

Oh christ that’s a name that definitely doesn’t need to be repeated three times

And font size changes. SO MANY.

1 Like

I spent nothing, and I’ll get it for free JUST like all those helmets people paid money for on the store that I ignored and also got for free, oh and I don’t feel bad for you or anyone else that has those things in the slightest. You convinced yourself these things were limited when it was never stated to be the case and played yourself.

bro keep crying this post among others are giving people cathartic enjoyment.

There are real problems in the world! You read like an entitled, spoiled child. Grow up! Blows my mind that this is somehow supposed to be important in this day and age.

I mean you can wish for whatever you want but understand that people will make fun of you if you do it in public.