2 players looking for active guild

Hello, myself and a friend are looking for an active guild to join up with to run mythic pluses and eventually raid with in 9.1, as both of us are recently returning to wow.

by active, we mean:
-active in discord
-active in game
-will actually run content with guild mates

We can bring:
me: Mistweaver/brewmaster monk, rogue, hunter, ele/resto shaman.
friend: resto druid, prot paladin, survival hunter.

As stated, currently only seeking mythic plus for now, until we get ourselves re-established and will look into raiding next tier.

If we seem like a fit, please message me at the following:
Bnet: Zeerek#1116
discord: Zeerek#4712

Hi Zee! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Sent you a friend request to chat.

bumpety bump

Hey, looks like you might be a good fit for Epiphany! We run M+ dungeons 7 days a week and we’re building up our mythic progression team for 9.1. We also have a heroic team with AOTC that can usually accept new raiders. Just sent you a discord friend request, you can also reach my Bnet at Bevo#11124.

Dark Gestures is an AOTC focused guild looking to broaden out our raiding roster. We are currently 10/10h. Current raid night is Saturday 8-11 est. Raid nights for 9.1 will be Fri/Sat 8-11p EST with an alt “fun run” starting a few weeks into the content Wed 7-10p. In 9.1 we are looking to build a mythic roster for fun. Right now we have room for a variety of roles and specs. If you are interested please respond to this message or add me on bnet and we can talk further.
Bnet: Devonair#1975

nump bumpety

Enshadowed is looking for raiders for the upcoming patch. We have recently moved to Thrall and want to fill in the gaps of the raiders who (for now) are staying on Stormreaver.

Since we decided to take a break to reform our raid team we are also currently focusing on Mythic Plus and CSM. You can hit me up on battlenet: Ree#1799 or Discord: Kayliee#7155 which is where you will find me most often.

bumpety bump bumpety bump

check us out!

[H] High Council - Star Wars theme guild actively recruiting - Thrall - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Still looking!

Hey there osakoni,

I’d love to chat with you about potentially filling some roster spots next tier. Sent a discord request! Info below

Inverse Logic (4/10M, 10/10H) is currently recruiting to continue pushing mythic prog.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then pushing Mythic. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8-11p Eastern. Guild RBGs Saturday and Sundays, M+ as a guild on Mondays for last minute keys for anyone that missed out.

Add me so we can chat
Btag - Doctersauce#1397 - GM (me), Blyss#1722 (Recruitment Officer)
Discord - Doctersauce#4910 - GM (me),

did you guys find a home? fi not feel free to message me on Bnet
Silverghost#1156

Hi sent you a friend request. We run keys together all the time. Core emphasis in our guild is to have drama free fun running keys and hanging out in disc. We are mostly returning players that have been around and are starting up again. We do have a new raid team, but our priority is to make sure that everyone is having fun and getting along.
Message me at Bnet: Skye#12646

Hi there! Since you are wanting to eventually raid, I’ll put the Spam below, but you guys would for sure be welcome to join our guild to do Mythic+ and come for alt nights to raids until you feel like you’d be ready to apply to the raid team!

is a fairly new guild (created April 2020) formed by former Mythic raiders looking to return to Mythic raiding in Shadowlands. With growing pains and some roster bosses, we achieved 8/10 M CN last tier
and are currently 9/10H 1/10M for SoD. We just need a couple more people to solidify our roster.

The Mythic raiding roster operates slightly different than most guilds, and spots will be determined based on performance. This determination will also extend to the officers. While we will help everyone learn and improve, constantly dying to the same mechanic may lead to a bench. I say this to be transparent and to set expectations.

Schedule:
Progression nights Wed/Thurs 8:00pm-12:00am EST

Heroic/Alt night Mon 8:00pm-12:00am EST (End of tier will become a sale night for the guild.)

Other Guild Events

RBGs Saturday / Sunday night ~8pm EST.
Guild Minecraft Server

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Full.

MDPS: Need Havoc DH and WW monk

RDPS: ALL.

Healers: Disc Priest,Resto Druid, or Holy Paladin

If our goals seem to pique your interests, then feel free to add me on BNET and we can chat some more. I look forward to hearing from you!

Bnet: Mershme#1839

Disc: Mershme#7317