2-Hander tanks. Why?

Again, I dont know how many times im going to repeat my self but. There are valuable sources of information of people just handing this sort of knowledge out for completely free over streaming platforms.

It’s because there has been a lot of misinformation about how Arms can tank just fine.

This is only true if the Arms Warrior has an alternate gear set and actually goes defensive.

1 Like

I play games, not watch. I’ve dual wield tanked a bit when my shield was blocking too much damage though. I already knew about this trick from experience.

I’m sure there are a lot of people who agree, as a lot of people didn’t play vanilla. You will lose just as much mana with a sword and shield lol

Maybe if you’re using like level 5 water. Hahahahahahahaha.

Never said it was. I have done it and will continue to do it. If I come across a 2hander tank who gets trucked as described by the OP I will follow my own advice and move to the next group that suits me.

Not sure why you are so mad… but Stan, please understand, i do want you as a fan…

You’ll be surprised how many mages forget to buy new ranks for drink :wink:

well done with the Eminem line lol. And not mad at all, trying to help the OP understand that if a tank with a 2H is getting trucked at low level dungeons, its a player issue, not a 2H tank issue, likely not switching to defense stance at the right times.

You’d be surprised at how many healers forget that healing is the “grunt work” job of the group.

People watch streams to learn WoW? Do people not read guides anymore? You need to cite what streamers you’re talking about, a lot of them are horrible. The reason guides work is because credibility and discord are involved, I dunno.

2 Likes

Actually you won’t. Usually you can manage each pull with 1 or 2 heals, pretty much leaving your mana pool almost full.

Using a 2hander doesn’t really speed up the process. The mobs die sooner, but the down time is longer. Using sword and board, there is no downtime.

3 Likes

Because just like any other time, the tank is in high demand. I intentionally picked up “tanking” talents in the Enhancement tree, because it is normally easier for my to get and control aggro, even on multiple mobs. Haven’t gotten past SM/RFD yet, which is when Shaman tanking really takes a nosedive, but I have made a lot of friends this way. =P

Yeah, that strat doesn’t work when the tanks hp is melting as fast a rogues.

It doesn’t matter to me where you get your information, if it works and gives me desired results I hold everyone else to the standard.

Okay well good luck demanding tanks what to use, there are plenty of healers out there so they won’t be too upset lol

DPS would have to slow down as well. It’s very difficult in early levels to get enough rage to keep aggro on multiple targets when DPS is going balls to the walls.

2 Likes

It does matter where and what info you get though… A lot of people watch Asmongold and he isn’t good, so you’re confusing me now. Don’t even tell people about streams, just say guide.

good luck, this guy is a brick wall lol. As hard headed as he is, he should be a tank.

1 Like

Spam Demoralizing shout the second you get the ability. Its easy. Why is doing this hard?

I only care about results. If it gives me the results I want I will do it.