2 Handed Frost Death Knight. Bring it back

says the warrior who have an alt with more ilv and things done than you, yes

4 Likes

Are you still thinking based on other people that Iā€™m against 2h?

No, I am not really sure what you want. You kind waffle on the subject.

3 Likes

You have an alt dk, according to People like Trumpknight you have no authority on dk forums, unless you want to say that argument is stupid and we all can stop using itā€¦ yes?

Nice, an admission to not reading my posts. I havenā€™t waffled at all and my stance has been the same. You just listen to other people that twist what I say and you follow that instead.

by hierarchy im above you

get an average ilv before you talk

3 Likes

Can you state within 2-3 sentences generally what you want?

I will tell you what I want -

1. Re-balance all DK specs so that all dmg abilities scale irrespective of the slotted weapon.
  2. Allow all DK specs to use DW or 2h weapons.
3 Likes

Abilities are based on attack power now for more consistent damage output.

And this is the last time I am going to say what I am for. A fun spec with the focus on core abilities and not on talents. I have suggested how to bring 2h back in BFA beta, have suggested stuff in these forums as well, have shown why DW isnā€™t going to be removed from frost because transmogging to a DW set when you have a 2h doesnā€™t work since the animations only work on the main hand and have just said why blizzard removed 2h in the first place.

Since I donā€™t have the same ideas I get labeled as ā€œanti-2hā€ from people that never read my posts to begin with.

Nah. Respectfully, I think its more a case of how you argue and with how frequently. You put a lot of people on the defensive by the tone of your posts.

6 Likes

Did you seriously just flex about ilvl when you can get full 445 by raiding lfr and getting titanforges? Are you actually insane?

Yes

I mean, it will show that you did something, you played your class into lfr at least :tipping_hand_man:

its not to show you are good or bad with the class, just to show you actually play it

So if i posted on my alt or alliance death knight the one server record speed challenge mode times for 2 expansions and gladiator titles, then what? does that automatically make my opinion moot because i dont ā€œplay the classā€ that arguement is rediculous.

i donā€™t think you are actually understanding what im saying.

2 Likes

Then people need better arguments to be completely honest. But even no matter how many times I say Iā€™m not against 2h the same people say I am.

I donā€™t think you understand. You havenā€™t done anything on your dk that you are posting on. No m+, no lfr. So what you are saying about me can be applied to you just as easily.

yes but i do other content, thats i get some ilv, meaning that i played the class before i switch to other alt

its not much but its something,

And the fact that I got to a certain ilvl equal to that of mythic dungeons and lfr at the time if I remember right shows that I played the class as well.

You have a bad argument and trying to discredit on something other than what I have said.

My dear Kelliste,
It sounds like you may be losing your marbles. We are not all the same person. But i need you to knowā€¦just because youre not paranoid doesnt mean weā€™re not out to get you.
With love,
Vyktur

4 Likes

What color is Frostmournā€™s magic? That would be Blue. Blue is Frost or at worst Shadowlands magic. UH is purple or green. The best you could say is itā€™s the same color as his helmā€™s magic and they both came from the Shadowlands, but the Shadowlands is not Unholy magic.

1 Like

Again the color argument which doesnā€™t hold up.

And the helm and armor and the weapon were created by demons.