2-3 hours until we see potential patch notes

What spec are you playing right now? Surely not Warrior.

My main is a devoker.

you don’t understand much

1 Like

You’ll get nothing except the swift death that all scalies deserve, and you will like it.

Fascinating opinion. Now put on the blindfold and face the wall.

2 Likes

hope you like exclusively augmentation evoker, cuz that’s all you’re going up against now

… crap you’re right. Just nerf Aug ezpz

cool utility would be cool

there was a point last season where you could be a high damage cleave hitting a stationary evoker and casted living flame itself would do more than enough healing to consistently and reliably replenish anything you lost without ever seeming to run out as long as there were no stops

afaik living flame and disintegrate are on different schools and both being absolutely insane just feels really awkward

I was turned down for low CR 2v2 farm because I wasn’t Augmentation lol. He wasn’t even looking for one, but when he saw I was Dev it was like on principle he wouldn’t tolerate a non-Augmentation Evoker.

2 Likes

That was actually just an insult

1 Like

After the Diablo patch, I would hold off on pushing for more patches in any of their games.

I think u got fried too much this season :chicken:
Sure to Full Moon nerf and Clone’s talents I guess…

I agree. Nerf high winds. Nerf full moon. Remove bear form from all non guardian specs.

2 Likes

Sure man, if Starsurge pierces through Bubble :slight_smile:

2 Likes

On the real though, I really gotta hand it to boomkins for being able to come to these boards and justify their broken spec this season. It must be hard typing with the traumatic brain injuries they’ve received from slamming their faces on the keyboard so hard.

3 Likes

Why does a gd main character like you even bother pretending to be part of the arena community? Surely you’re late to shouting for the horde on a 4 viewer podcast

4 Likes

Aug buffs and devoker nerfs

+1 cyclone has been added to your debuff bar

Again, you are fried :chicken:, or just a :parrot: if you think an entire spec needs to be nerfed. That’s SUCH a simplistic analysis I don’t even know if the higher rated booms above can explain it to you.

Last season I said nerf Paladins “EITHER damage / mobility / survivability FIRST”.
Do you not understand what a Hybrid class is?

man have you ever been helpful about anything

Can’t be that hard, you’ve been doing it for years.

1 Like