19+ Year Player LF TWW AOTC / M+ Guild

Hello and thanks for clicking!

My guild of the past 7-8 years is increasingly inactive, forcing me to join Discord servers and in-game communities to find PuG groups for Mythic+ and raids. Love them, but I need a more active home for The War Within. I’ve been playing since December 2004 and have done every PvP season and raid tier of the past 19 years with the exception of Shadowlands.

I generally main hybrid casters; Ele/Resto, Balance/Resto or Shadow/Disc so that I can easily flex for PuGs and raid progression. I also have an Affliction Warlock and an Assassination Rogue at the ready.

Here’s the catch! I’m a busy medical professional IRL and I have an 84-hour work week (6:00pm - 6:00am all seven days) followed by a week off. I only work 23 weeks a year, but during those weeks I’m not super available. So, for raid, I will only be able to attend every other week. For CE guilds this is usually a deal breaker but for flex AOTC guilds it shouldn’t be a big deal. Due to my weekly key pushing (2 mythic track vault slots weekly minimum) I stay with the gear curve.

I’m 40+, mature, outrageously educated with a good sense of humor and a plethora of game experience. I usually jive with whatever group of personalities I’m with. I’m definitely looking for a great group of people to reliably push 10+ keys with and chill with in bi-weekly raids. If it sounds like we’re compatible, leave your contact information here and I’m happy to reach out.

Hey buddy. I like what you’re pitching. Check out our post. I would love boomkin/resto hybrid.

Hi Shadowjuice!
As of July 23, 2024 no server transfers are necessary. Any toons can join guilds on any realms.

The Dignified, Blade’s Edge is an active, fun, cross faction, cross realm guild. We are home to around 325 different accounts and many alts. Our scheduled events are:
*Casual RBG’s, attend when you want to, for all guildies with a set of any pvp gear at 8pm central time 4 nights a week. We currently have one RBG push team, 2 nights a week.
*Casual N/H raids, attend when you want to, for all guildies meeting min ilvl, Friday and Saturday 6-8pm central time.
*Mythic Monday nights for all guildies so they have a vault if they want one. Otherwise, just watch guild chat for people running them and needing others.
*Every Thursday at 7:30pm central we have old raids and dungeons for mounts and mogs. Open to all guildies meeting character level requirement.
*Progression AOTC+ raid team runs Tuesday Wednesday 8-10pm central. Trial and previous logs required.
*We have monthly gold raffles, *guild parties twice a year, yearly *mog contest, and other fun things.
Anything you’d want in a guild really. Our PvP events will resume with TWW.
Members decide what they want to do and when they want to go. There’s no pressure to do anything (unless on push or prog teams of course). Just enjoy the game.

Bnet: Stormy#1445
Discord: stormy1445

Hey Shadowjuice! You sound like someone who would fit with us! We’re what we call a “life first” guild, so please check out our post below and reach out if you’d like to talk more!

Hey Shadowjuice! Please consider our new guild, the new Tyrrish Rebellion! Right now we are very small, we just started recruiting. We are looking to raid and achieve AOTC in The War Within but at the end of the day just having a fun group to play World of Warcraft and possibly other games together is the main goal.
Our raid schedule for TWW is Wednesday/Thursday Evenings 8:30 to 10:30 Eastern.
We are grown adults with Kids that don’t have all the time in the world to play like we used to. We understand things come up, we understand raiding isn’t for everyone. We value yours and our limited free time and don’t want to squander that or have it filled with unnecessary drama.
Let me know if you are interested or have any questions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Greetings Shadowjuice!

That is a crazy work schedule. It tells me not to seek the help of a medical professional on the last day of the week!

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques.

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If a participation trophy is the peak of your existence, or if direct and blunt personalities, such as ex-military leadership, are a source of trauma for you, our healers can’t triage that. They fix health bars, not your emotional damage.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET: Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord: zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Hello,
I think the Clique might be a great fit for you. We are a late night heroic raiding guild. We raid two nights a week Tuesday and Sunday from 9:45 pm to 12:45am CST. We also have many mythic + nights as well. The guild has been around for quite a long time. So we have all gotten older and realised that real life does have to come first. But we still love to get together and hang out while killing bosses. We have some East coast night owls, central night owls, and some west coast people. Some of us have kids and don’t want to give up family time for wow. We understand that and work with people accordingly. If you have any farther questions feel free to contact me on real id at Hadorya#1497 or Discord at Hadorya#3191. Hope to hear from you soon.

1 Like

Sounds like what I’m looking for. I’ll reach out tomorrow morning :slight_smile:

Hi Shadow,

One busy medical prof to another, we have a great flex aotc team that would fit your needs. If these times work for you, Please add me.

About us

Firehawk - Proudmoore is a raiding guild that was formed 15 years ago. Our goal is to continue to be a great guild with diversity offering raid experience for all levels of raiders. We field three raid teams, Vira our CE team, Corpse Run Mythic progression and Twilight Fenix, AOTC casual team. The leadership of Firehawk has been around since Vanilla and has high end leadership experience.

We have 3 teams to fit every level of play.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

Twilight Fenix – AOTC Casual

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Friday: 9:00PM-12:00PM EST
Sunday: 9:00PM-12:00PM EST

Please reach out to me via BattleTag: Guild Master Tèren – Shadowdancer#1115 or on Discord at _teren.

Hi Shadowjuice,

I’d love to discuss our guild with you to see if it’s a good fit for what you’re looking for!

Here is the quick blurb from our recruitment post:

Guild Name: Resolute
Faction: Alliance
Server/Region: Dalaran

Guild Focus: Social, Casual PvE

Primary Activities:

Raids:

• VoTI (8/8 N, 8/8 H AoTC)
  • Aberrus (9/9 N, 9/9 H AoTC)
  • Amirdrassil (9/9 N, 9/9 H AoTC)

Mythic+
Social Events: Game nights and more

Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 9:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST

• Thursday: 9:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST

Guild Size: 10-20 Active Individuals

What Sets Us Apart:

Resolute is more than just a guild; it’s a family. We pride ourselves on fostering a welcoming and inclusive environment where every member is valued. Our tight-knit community thrives on friendship and mutual respect. Whether you’re running a raid, tackling a Mythic+ dungeon, or joining us for one of our fun game nights, you’ll find camaraderie and support. We’re dedicated to ensuring that everyone has a great time, regardless of their experience level. Join us, and become part of a guild that truly cares about its members.

A Little About Us:

Founded during the early days of Azeroth’s battles, has grown into a sanctuary for players seeking both adventure and companionship. Our members hail from all walks of life, united by a common passion for the game and a commitment to each other.

Future Goals:

As we continue to grow, we aim to expand our raid team, conquer more challenging content, and host even more exciting social events. We’re always looking for new ways to engage and support our members.

Contact Information:

• Battlenet: Thionar#1328

• In-Game: Thiop

• Discord: thionar

If you’re looking for a place to call home in Azeroth, look no further than . We can’t wait to welcome you into our ranks!

1 Like

Hello Shadowjuice!

High Latency on Trollbane server is currently looking for dps for our raid team! If you are interested check my post out about our guild here: <High Latency> Raid: T/Th 8:30-10:30pm EST + PvP (rbgs): Wed 8-11pm EST

Our members in guild come from all walks of life. Many have families and careers or other obligations, so we totally understand flexible schedules are a necessity! We have no attendance requirements and have guildies who are on rotating weekly schedules like yourself so we would be more than happy to have you join our ranks!

If you have any questions feel free to message me in game! Yakella- Trollbane or on Discord : Yakusa#6430

1 Like