Whizbang Spawning Fixed

With a hotfix that is now live on all realms, Whizbang’s portal should now spawn simultaneously in all three locations, every hour.

This should continue for the duration of the Hearthstone’s 10th Anniversary event.

84 Likes

Nice, complaining DOES work.

26 Likes

Well how about that.

Fantastic change, much appreciated.

11 Likes

Thank you! :+1:

6 Likes

As if the alliance still need it to spawn in SW

Horde can only do it in Valdrakken cause Durotar crashes and SW is PVP only to do it.

6 Likes

Great, now remember this because I would bet real money next one will be the same.

5 Likes

define fixed? spawned in org, then 20 mins later it spawned in valk. working as intended?

1 Like

You see guys? Bullying works

3 Likes

YES!

Thank you! I won’t get flagged going to Stormwind anymore!

3 Likes

This is an awesome fix. Thank you.
Now if we can just get the tempo increased too so that people who work for a living can have better chances at getting the items from this event.

26 Likes

yes i agree!

10 Likes

I haven’t even seen these portals until today…
Even in the group browser everyone rejects you…
Is that normal ?

Aw, but I was enjoying how the event was Hearthstone themed… you know what with it sucking and all.

11 Likes

Isn’t this worse since you can’t do more than one per hour now?

1 Like

Omg I laughed hard at that LOL

4 Likes

Doubt you are being rejected, I see rejected all the time but the group just fills so fast and the message tells you it’s been delisted.

With all sincerity, especially from the position of my last post, thank you. This makes it a lot better. :+1: :100:

This is indeed a vast improvement to the situation. Thanks.

True, but I also saw in the group browser that people rejected me and the group was definitely not full.

You don’t need a group. Just go to Valdrakken and hit the things when they spawn.

5 Likes