[CS Lounge] A New Year! 20-Years of WoW!

Thank you, fellow East Coaster!! It’s what I wanted, so that was a pleasant surprise. It does not take much to make me happy. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hope you all having a good afternoon!

Was reading my local news today and apparently the issue with commercial trucks hitting overpasses near Vancouver, BC has gotten so bad that they made some new laws today.

Apparently now if commercial vehicles hit an overpass, They can now be fined up to $100,000 Canadian and/or get up to 18 months in jail.

Supposedly the harshest penalties in all of Canada. Which is crazy. Not sure what the rules are in Alberta. But I know they do get lots of warning ahead of low overpasses on some freeways. Compared to British Columbia where there is little warning until you actually get to it.

2 Likes

Anyone else getting DC’d and then errors when trying to log back in to the game?

Not here. Wondering if another DDoS attack is happening. I did hear from some in-game friends on Discord that they got disconnected too and now cannot re-login to the game.

1 Like

EU client is doing fine for me, but cannot get back into NA client.

Ooh, nice change!

4 Likes

Awesome! :slight_smile: That’s wonderful news! I’ll pop on tomorrow if I can. I’m currently playing Scrabble with my daughter.

2 Likes

So now just sending out alts who have yet to get their bag. I have all the other items for the event.

Hopefully I can get more bags before the event ends.

Woot! Got the Compass Rose mount on my EU alt and a bag (which she desperately needed).

But… I was going to play Legendary Tales VR…

HS and WOW team putting together events I want stuff from! grumbles

10 Likes

Sigh thwre this great startrek pun but unfortunately the txt in thw backgroumd wouldnt be allowed so i just say it.

Why cant humans hear dogs whistle

Because dogs cant whistle.

1 Like

I found it, but it’s an odd facebook pic so I can’t find a link to just post the image.

1 Like

Just make sure its not the one with rikers sometjing in the background

Spencer and Penny Goldens Forever page.

Yesterday was “We play silent tennis, it’s like regular tennis but without the racket”

2 Likes

Decent night bowling - was above average all three games. So was the other guy on my team that made it (one was out sick).

The other team, however, did substantially better that we did. :frowning: Their lead-off bowler had a perfect game going into the 10th frame of the second game, when he left a big split. Of course, he just had to throw a perfect game the third game. One of two on the night.

2 Likes

9 Likes

I don’t miss traffic. I’m 100% remote.

4 Likes

Im sure ur not the only one that would agree to that weather or not theyd say it is another matter.

2 Likes

Gonna feel like summer here in British Columbia by this weekend. Supposed to reach 18°C (64°F) here by this weekend and possibly into the low 20s by mid next week.

Forest fires are already starting here to in my region. We had a small one ignite today across the lake again from my city. Same area where the large McDougall Creek and White Rock Lake fires burned past couple of years.

2 Likes

were hitting 12 on mon…

Same. They tried to get us back to the office (in Missouri), for “collaboration.” My boss and one co-worker live in California, and the other is not willing to RTO for safety reasons - the office is in a sketchy part of town. I just moved back to Michigan last year, before they started making noise about going back. They asked why I wasn’t going into the office, and I just told them I was hired as work from home.

I will say I miss the interactions with people in the office. Guess I should try to get out more and socialize.

We’ve been in the mid 60s the last couple days, but we’re supposed to get a bit of a cold snap early next week, which is pretty typical Michigan spring weather (all over the place).

3 Likes