[A52] <Glorious Purpose> AOTC Guild (w/some mythic raiding) | 5/9 H | LF DPS!

A little about us:

Glorious Purpose aims to be a competitive end-game progression guild on Area 52 Horde (don’t worry we do welcome you alliance folks :heart: ). We are a core of players that are here to enjoy the game, but also respect the aims to approach raiding, and progressing in a competitive manner. Our goals are to build a officer core that sets the example in stable and experienced leadership, where we are available to all members at all times. We aim to build a core raid team that are all players that stand out in their classes, and commit to raid nights.

Progression: Leaders are AOTC, 1/9M (through pugs currently)
Previous Prog [https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/603552]

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday/Wednesday - 8:00 - 11:00PM EST (Progression Raiding)

Additional activities are currently being added through the calendar to better support our core raiders and make raid times more convenient for those interested.

Mythic Keys
Aiming to build a strong, active Key running community, where we are pushing high keys and IO.

Recruitment (Raid) Information:

Is currently looking for experienced and competitive team raiders to complete its core. Competitive raiders will have the following.

:dagger: Amirdrassil Normal / Heroic Experience minimal
:dagger: Previous Heroic / Mythic experience in previous tiers.
:dagger: 470+ Ilvl with all proper enchants in all slots.
Logs will be required upon Trial
Be understanding that there will be times you will be asked to Sit out, or rotated in

Currently Recruiting: Immediate Needs.

:dagger: All Spots are open (Guild is new and building team, if you are interested I ask for patience as we build. I promise you, its worth the wait)

All competitive applicants are welcome to apply

While not hard requirements, as we want to maintain a laid back / chill raiding environment we do expect you to do your homework. Come prepared to raid, study the fights prior to raid night, run mythic + for free vault upgrades, bring personal consumables. Show up on time.

What can we offer you?

:dagger: Very experienced and structured Leadership
:dagger: Mythic +, Normal / Heroic / Mythic Raiding Weekly.
:dagger: A environment where your time is valued, and appreciated.
:dagger: A forever home, like you, we are tired of the instability of guilds and want a home.
:dagger: A place where your guildmates will become friends.
:dagger: Free guild repair / supplies for raid.

Overall, i aim to recruit players that are driven, competitive and always looking to improve themselves and their team-mates. We use our time efficiently, maintain focus, and exercise discipline where required. We don’t wish to waste your time (during raid/Keys etc), please don’t waste ours. However, On farm content nights, atmosphere is more relaxed. Our time is precious, and we know your’s is as well. Efficiency is our goal.

If you feel this is something you’d wanna take part in, feel free to leave your btag / discord info below, or you can add Bnet - Sairys#11858.

1 Like

Ask me any questions you may have!

Bumping this up

Good morning everyone!

h2jigoytpeknu
unkeptyogi#1144 im interested in discussing this. Im a super flexible raider. with tons of H experience

Sent ya a Bnet

Dont be shy with questions!

running keys! come join us

GOOD AFTERNOON!@!!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

back to the top

3 Likes

Hello there!

1 Like

hell yea! lets go

1 Like

good morning!

3 Likes

and back to the top

3 Likes

still recruiting!!!

3 Likes

good morning!!!

3 Likes

Good morning!!!

Happy Monday Folks! We are still recruiting! community is growing!

1 Like

Interested!

Hey gang,
Long story short: I played off-tank/deeps for 5 years…left 3 years ago and now I’m back and need a guild!

I play horde on Area 52, but have no problem with switching servers.

Toons:
-Tauren DK (played both tank and dps)
-DH
-playing around with the new evoker class, unsure if it will stay…
-Woukd roll a mage/ranged dps again if needes for the team.

Looking for a social, active guild (I’m on the east coast USA), and want to raid and do all the things eventually!

From my LF guild post.

I talked to them just so you know. :slight_smile:

3 Likes