476 AOTC H Paladin LF Mythic Prog Guild

Hello all, I’m a returning player looking to get back into mythic raiding. Swapped to Holy Paladin since returning, but have played rogue/dk for the past 4 xpacs.
Since returning a few weeks ago, I have pugged AOTC and managed a 2400 m+ rating.
In the past I’ve gotten every AOTC and multiple CE kills for the tiers I have played.

I’m looking for a 2-3 night a week guild, starting at 730pm EST or later.

Hoping to find a group to finish out DF and move into The War Within with.

Any questions feel free to add me on discord or battle.net

Discord - allio#2614

Battle.net - Mistake#11916

Hey there, just shooting my shot here with our guild :slight_smile: [[A52] <Glorious Purpose> AOTC/KSM Driven Guild | Casual M Raiding | LF Heals/DPS]. I’d more than happy to chat more if you have any questions ! Happy guild hunting.

Still looking for something permanent

Guild & Server/Region: (Area 52-US)
Raid Times/Days: Tue/Weds 9pm-12am EST
Current Progression: 5/9 M Amirdrassil (7% Wipe on Laro first night)
Recruitment Contacts: BTAG Ardbot#1580, Sherms47789#1992, Ajh26#1496, Kegclap#1210, Missydee#1715
Application: https://forms.gle/yGpK2otNn79Tu9q87
WarcraftLogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/reports-list/706345
Requirements: Our raiding philosophy is a balance between fun and killing bosses. We strive to make a growing, healthy and vigorous community with fun-seeking/competitive Cutting Edge hungry raiders that will buckle down during raid time to achieve desirable progression. Both personal and guild improvement are fundamental for our success which is why we expect our raiders to be logged in ready to go at 8:45 when raid invites are sent out.

If any of this sounds interesting to you, please feel free to reach out to me personally on discord: daenerys7924

Hey!!

I would love to chat if you are still looking.
Cutting it close is currently 5/9M and we are looking to add more to our roster.

We raid Saturday an sunday 8-11pm est.

my discord is shiloh0935 and bnet is shiloh#1377

Thanks!

Hey there! We are currently recruiting for additional DPS and Healers to join us as we continue to push through Amirdrassil.

[H] Coded Chaos - Mal’Ganis
Who we are:
Our guild was created when 10.2 dropped from a core of raiders who have always been AOTC, CE and at some point pushed for Realm Firsts on top servers. We are back to build for the next expansion and get Cutting Edge while we are at it.
We currently have 200+ members.

What you can expect:

Quick wits and tough skin.

• We are not easily offended and you shouldn’t be either.

Raids are Tuesday/Thursday 7pm-10pm Server time. 2nd Heroic Raid group raids on Saturday 7pm-10pm Server time.

We use RCLootCouncil.

• Loot is prioritized to the individual that will benefit the raid the most

Progression:

9/9 - Heroic
4/9 - Mythic

We are looking for:

BIG PUMPERS
Healers: Pally, Shammy
DPS: Rogue, Mage, Enh Shaman, Aug Evoker

• Any strong healer would be considered
  • We will consider anyone who can pull their weight for mythic progression.
    Preference will be given to the listed classes.

YOU SHOULD:

Be 9/9H. [Lower prog must at least know the fights very well.]
Have previous raid experience.
Be prepared for Mythic Progression

If you are interested:

• add me in discord “1hardkor” or BNET KOR#1933
  • OR whisper an officer in game
    – Koravol, Kanekin, Spackin, Healingraine, Gunda, Supermancow

Go Bonkers is a newly forming guild with a core group of friends that enjoy playing the game and are looking to be a midcore, relatively competitive guild (Cutting Edge). Above all else, we are a friendly guild and enjoy having fun.

New season/progression schedule will be 3 days for the first 4-6 weeks, then cool off to 2 days a week. We will be a night time raid guild, hours are 9 pm EST to 12 am EST.

Guild Objective: Casual raiding schedule while still being competitive among the other 2/3 day a week guilds with similar raiding hours. Presently, our goal is to ramp over time with Heroic/Mythic Raiding & M+ through Season 4 into The War Within and build a core raid group wanting to push content at a competitive pace.

Alt Requirement: None

We have multiple core members with multiple Cutting Edge achievements and plenty of experience with mythic raiding over multiple expansions. We are looking for good people with a competitive edge, but most of all, players that are looking for a guild to chill and vibe with in and out of raid.

Recruitment:

Open to all Classes/Roles. Always recruiting the player not the class. Current logs are nice to have, but we are also recruiting returning players wanting to get back into the mythic raid scene or players that want to test themselves for the first time.

Preferred Applicants: Those who enjoy playing the game at a high level who prefer to raid 2/3 Days. The ideal candidate will be one that is actively doing relevant content in the game outside of our raid schedule with other guild members.

If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, feel free to apply via the link or contact the below guild leadership via Discord.

Application link: forms.gle/iwbGURtvCZdFZPwGA

GM: PurityV2

R. Officer: Zoleo