[A52] <Glorious Purpose> AOTC Guild (w/some mythic raiding) | 5/9 H | LF DPS!

Thanks! Just checking posts.

Good afternoon!!!

2 Likes

Good afternoon!!!

2 Likes

Happy wednesday folks!

back to the top

2 Likes

Good morning!!!

1 Like

Whats on the menu for Lunch? Keys? yes!

Still looking for folks! New, old, chill vibing, come on in

we are still recruiting!!!

1 Like

Good morning!!!

1 Like

Good afternoon!!

Happy monday! We are still recruiting, pushing our raiding this week, come join us for fun!

Hey! 483 BM hunter here, currently 9/9H ATDH looking for a guild to start progging mythic if you have hunter spots open! Discord is bobmcguire :slight_smile:

does your group have sights on 3k+ and beyond or just farm 18s?

The majority of our players are at 27-2900 and pushing over 20s. Our groups are just of any level dependent on the the players. We sometimes run lower keys to help folks or we trying to push 20s for portals. Its a range of folks and whatever the goals are personally.

1 Like

do you know if any of the folks over there have goals about doing 26s? i know its too much to ask but i dont want to join in bug players for things they are not interested

Good morning. I am not sure if people have 26 as a goal. Drakmrs might have a better idea of if they do than me though.

I cant say if folks have those goals, as it hasnt been mentioned. I know that 3k IO is atleast the most frequently goal that I hear them talk about. We do have community folks that are in the 24++ range and pushing.

Cleared normal as 2/2/6, Heroic is next and then into Mythic! High Priority for Healers/DPS!

Happy Friday! what are ya’s plan for the weekend?