In Development: Seeds of Renewal

In Development: Seeds of Renewal

The next update, Dragonflight: Seeds of Renewal, is in development and will allow defenders of the Dragon Isles to discover the buried history of Azeroth and the Dragon Isles.

View Full Article

62 Likes

“Reclaiming Gilneas”

Ok that’s all I needed to see. Bring on 10.2.5!

48 Likes

As an anthropologist, this makes me happy. Nothing is more cool than history mystery!

15 Likes

Unique customization for Draenei, Warlock Tyrant, and Darkglare demons are on their way

Darkglare customization? Please be an observer skin.

15 Likes

Being able to use AI companions in regular Dragonflight dungeons sounds intriguing to me.

Dragon riding in all continents is a huge W.

Reclaiming Gilneas? Nice!!!

38 Likes

NPC Dungeon Groups. Holy cow. Didn’t see that coming

45 Likes

This is great, especially the flying! Idk how easy or difficult it is to implement dragonflying in old zones, but it’s a welcome addition and worth the effort so thank you

5 Likes

The archives sound interesting wonder what stories would come up. :thinking:

2 Likes

I could have sworn that everyone said there were no more updates. This looks like a lot of fun!

10 Likes

atleast you guys are taking the good ideas from other mmos.

just need to make it atleast as good as them.

3 Likes

Why are you giving me more things to do?

I wanted to whine on the forums about how there’s a content drought while we wait for Dubya Dubs.

18 Likes

jaw drops

This patch looks to check off a couple of “would be nice, but never gonna happen” spaces on my wish list bingo card.

17 Likes

DK eyes, please

It’s not even a big task but you can find the time to give warlocks even more

9 Likes

um, you appear to have mispelled “Draenei” in the banner art :nerd_face:

5 Likes

This actually seems fun.

2 Likes

SLLYYVAAAAANAAAS!!!~!!

yeah bring it

1 Like

Worgen will reclaim their ancestral homeland too but Night Elves must do an exodus from Kalimdor to get a new homeland when they have Hyjal or the North of Kalimdor for themself… What are you doing with the Night Elves Blizz :frowning:

6 Likes

We’re… we’re going home. We will get to see Gilneas again…

7 Likes

Oh and if we’re doing troll customizations . . . can trolls get the option to have shoes please?

9 Likes

Weird. Did they forget to include “Paladin Race Updates?”

5 Likes