X-45 Heartbreaker Mount Drop Rate Increase

Now that blizz con is over for another year. Can we get an update on this event?

1 Like

I hope we’ve new info before next event…besides the low drop. Devs should do more content for Holidays but it seems that they already did the minimum and probably love event will have a hard mode and that’s all… :smiling_face_with_tear:

We need besides this low RNG reward fixed, a proper event with more content (Worldquest, PvP brawls, a new world event maybe around Silverpine Forest).

it’s been two years for this event and one post about it from a blue. They haven’t responded to this thread which they created.

I’ll probably create a second account before the event just to get a second chance at the mount with whatever this boosted chance is.

1 Like

Why is blizzard choosing to ignore the questions around special holiday event drops and how it feels horrible to do on alts? Did the op blue post say to much and he shouldn’t have acknowledged player response was poor? Not a single response … sad.

Well, We continue with the same issue about feedback, there’s few communications regarding rewards as always…it’s like a taboo topic for them, I was glad to see Chimes response back in 2022, since it was about to change holiday drops but there wasn’t communication with the players base and the implementation failed for some players (Its still pure RNG, you can use multiple accounts for the daily boost attempt now). We still have frustating rewards like the Druid forms in this last patch that involve a 2-3 hours waiting afk for an a single attempt.

There’s already threads in the Council but that forum section is ignored and then Blizzard only proceed to talk about the new expansion or patch, there’s few discussions about Legacy content, rewards , old systems.

For example, PvP, there’s a new BG next expansion but where’s the updates to the Honor prestige system introduced back in Legion and last updated in BFA…lack of communication regarding rewards IMO. At least the mount acquisition for 10.2 has a good approach and that’s also feedback, they did it really great with bad luck protection for those mounts.

I’d like to see Reward Devs implementing more rewards like mounts on 10.2 or Time Rifts instead of really low % for a limited time event like this one or any sort of rare respawn with 2-3 hours waiting for a low % attempt.

1 Like

I hope that Love is in the air change isn’t just an Hardmode without any sort of improvements to the rewards regarding bad luck protection…

Headless horseman was just a simple hardmode but the pet showed the massive RNG issue again.

@Chimes please any reply regarding rewards?

1 Like

This is great, but what about the Big Love Rocket?

4 Likes

:expressionless:

1 Like

Respond to the questions in this thread please. Is the solution really for us to buy a second account for this mount drop chance since so many still don’t have after years and years?

Sure but… A .02 to a 4% is still a crap chance and feels even worse when there are people that have ran it on 20+ characters every year with no luck and there’ll be people that make a brand new account, run it once, and get it. Big slap in the face. Some BLP on older accounts that don’t have it might make the gut punch less severe.

8 Likes

I have had a second account for the last… at least 5 years? And running that damn place over 50 times each day and still don’t have the love rocket. I am up to thousands and thousands of attempts, it’s pathetic and their “solution” was even worse.

Edit: oh and the way they handled arfus with the HH encounter ‘rework’ this year was just the doubling down I needed to see. Blizzard are sticking with terrible drop rates for holiday events despite all the backlash. They have learned nothing.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t have a second account, not giving this company more than my month at a time just in case I can’t take it any longer. 5 years is some dedication for a 2nd account lmao.

2 Likes

All I got to say is I am done with this headache now, got the mount two years ago…and Lord give a higher drop rate please…

3 Likes

Well…I hope next year is my year…But its RNG… :dracthyr_cry_animated:

We need a better change that this daily boost and probably also “increase % in hardmode” because, I can see this coming as the only change to the actual event.

Also, We’ve a couple of threads in the PTR discussing other options to this drop rate, I hope Devs / CMs take that info this time.

3 Likes

They haven’t responded in two years the blue post from last year is all they have said on the love rocket event, it’s downright ignorant of blizzard at this point

1 Like

Well, We’re collectors doing 50+ runs per day, We’ve a lot of patience in order to keep pushing this topic. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

This was stated last year and i ran on several characters and it still didn’t drop so i don’t trust this.

EDIT: HEY NOW WAIT A MINUTE. SOMEONE NECRO’D THE THREAD! How dare you!!

1 Like

I’m with you brother

2 Likes

This event is truly depressing. I’ve made a ton more alts for this year and will likely buy a new account for a second boosted attempt

1 Like